PDA

View Full Version : Pick Me Apart!

KiwiBuilder
11-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Finally got around to getting a shot.

I'm 5' 10", 220 lbs. Around 20% bodyfat. Working out for 4 months.

Half heartedly trying to cut, but really need to get serious.

BlingMeter
11-07-2004, 04:42 PM
im here to pick u apart :)
arms got a nice size.

chest needs help, traps to.
and other than u need to cut a little more, ur doing pretty good. i expected to harass u more lol.

but for 4months of lifting u aint that bad. iv seen worse. post pics up agai in 6 months. good luck man!

BigNic
11-07-2004, 04:47 PM
work on your chest, traps and delts. Howre the legs? You actually really good for 4 mos, i was expecting you too look pretty bad. If i were you id just cut to 15 and bulk from there.

Teufelhund
11-07-2004, 04:47 PM
I agree. Be careful to maintain symmetry. Your right arm looks to be a good deal larger than your left, at least in this picture.

txterry
11-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Nice Size! Muscles will look even better when youre cut more.
Foreams and chest need some more attention.

To really lose bodyfat you need to track everything u eat for a while to see where most of the cals are coming from (Fitday or some other method

Good luck!

KiwiBuilder
11-07-2004, 05:16 PM
BlingMeter: Thanks man! Must doing something right if that's all the ammo I could give you... :)

BigNic : Legs are OK at best. I'll randomly work them, and then not very much. I'm intending to include them more. I'll try and get a photo of them...

Teufelhund : On the symmetry bizzo, I think I'm inclined to agree. I have just started to notice that myself. Strangely, my left arm is generally stronger than my right. How does one go about fixing something like this?

TxTerry : Thanks for the advice man!

To all : Sounds chest and traps need the most work, so I'll work those areas good and well! I will also ensure that from now until Xmas (or 10-15%) I'll be more strict with my cutting and perhaps forgo a bit of size. And I promist more pix when I get there!

ReturnedFire
11-07-2004, 05:26 PM
yeah your right arm is noticeably bigger than your left.

i think if you cut up, you'd look pretty huge. definitely post again in 6 months :thumbup:

KiwiBuilder
11-07-2004, 05:44 PM
JotoSuds : Thanx man. Your words are very encouraging! It's funny about the arm thing. I do wonder if I'm turned slightly to the side in my photo, or if the difference really is that bad. I'll check it out...

BlingMeter
11-07-2004, 06:02 PM
if one are is bigger than the other dont worry about it. using dumbells should equal everything up and be ok. if u feel the need for motovation dont be shy, we will all make u lift. just ask!