PDA

View Full Version : diet advice/critique

ozzyman
11-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Here is my fitday (http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ozzyman) for the day.... just started tracking my foods today and was wondering how I was doing for a bulk.... i have been gaining weight on this diet(14 pounds in 5 months) so at least I know I'm eating enough..... My real Q is my protien intake seems to be high.... I would like a good balance so where should I get my calories from while keeping my protien intake around 160-190g? thanks for the help!

Edit:
And I know I should cut out the miracle whip but I didnt have anything to eat my tuna with today..... need to do some shopping.

RBC13
11-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Where are your good fats, veggies and fruits, yogurt, Cottage cheese, flax oil/flaxseeds/fish oil, egg whites? Skim over 2% milk. WAYYY too much saturated fat. Where is your fiber?

ozzyman
11-07-2004, 09:13 PM
my shake has AN peanut butter in it... otherwise I'll be shopping tommorow for green veggies, yogurt, CC, and eggs. I know it needs a lot of work but It's much better than i was eating a few months ago.... lots of pizza and fast food...

akomabutisakama
11-07-2004, 09:52 PM
dont worry bout ur protein dude i take in more that that on a 2500 cal diet i just love meat thats y