PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

bigzbling
11-07-2004, 10:09 PM
Sup guyz!
Ive been reading around and i see all of you eating so well, i eat well also but you people are impressive. My problem is the breakfast, how long does it take you guys to cook all those eggs and chicken breast? and how exactly do you cook it (with wat type of oil ) . Also, what do you eat exactly during the day? i eat meat stacked sandwiches mostly but im getting tired of it, im going to school so i need to make the meal fast and easy. Thanks!

Hot Chick
11-08-2004, 08:29 AM
Chicken - cook it the night before. Cook a week's supply. Makes eating protein quick and easy.

Eggs - buy cartons of egg whites, drink 'em. No cooking, no oil, no wasted time chewing.

bigzbling
11-08-2004, 05:28 PM
how do you cook ur chicken ? can u hook me up with your recipe , cuz im totally lost when it comes to cooking. lol, if you guys got something easy to cook and good, please tell me how! thanks!

Vido
11-08-2004, 05:32 PM
It's not hard to make chicken. Throw it on a grill or bbq and let it cook. Flip it obviously to get both sides cooked evenly. For seasoning, throw some lemon juice and Mrs. Dash on.

Titanium_Jim
11-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the best! Switch them up with your meat sandwiches at lunch and have them all the time!

Hot Chick
11-09-2004, 07:42 AM
My fav simple chicken "recipe" is to just sprinkle both sides with Montreal Steak Spice and bake it in the oven for 30min. Or cut it up, fry it in a pan with Pam (or a bit of oil), throw in veggies, eat with rice.

no regrets
11-09-2004, 09:14 PM
For my chicken I just throw it on the grill and occasionally put a little bit of garlic on it while cooking. I too cook a few packages at once and have meals for 3-4 days.

bigzbling
11-10-2004, 09:09 PM
the problem is, i cant use the bbq , cuz its cold in canada :(:( i guess ill have to grill it in the oven,oh well, u guys got any other good chicken breast recipes? and how many chicken breasts do you guys eat everyday for bulking? thanks!

lilmase1153
11-11-2004, 02:08 AM
get a george foreman.. it takes about 10 mins adn depending on how big a grill you get you can cook up to 5 breasts at a time cause i know i do... and use whatever kinda toppings you like... i eat mine with just ketchup

ozzyman
11-11-2004, 10:56 AM
:withstupi george foreman's kick ass... I live in alaska and I use my george foreman all winter long!