PDA

View Full Version : No strength gain for 8 weeks! 4 on creatine!

Deathwish
11-07-2004, 11:05 PM
I haven't increased my strength almost at all for the last 8 weeks. 4 of those weeks, I've been taking creatine for the first time. I feel some effects of creatine, but I haven't gained any strength. What's going on?

Fatguy23
11-07-2004, 11:12 PM
i think if you posted your routine, everyone could get a better idea of what kind of advise you need.

usually if youre not gaining strength, you should eat more, try to increase the intensity of your workouts, get enough rest in between workouts, and get enough sleep. Those things usually help.

Deathwish
11-08-2004, 03:13 AM
Here's my online journal: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=43097&page=3

Post #60 is where I started lifting since the summer. From there, I haven't gained any strength. I have to admint my diet has been pretty crappy. But if anything, I'm eating too much...not too little. I also tend to eat three to four large meals as opposed to 5-6 smaller meals because of lack of food in my dorm.

I started lifting in February. Didn't have a specific routine at first, but soon got to WBB1. Then I did the UD2.0 in the summer. Now I'm back to WBB1 and I haven't been going anywhere. Maybe I should try upping the number of sets? Maybe the reps? Both? Maybe lowering the number of reps and upping the sets? So many options wtf should I do?