PDA

View Full Version : Opinion about progress and body structure!

MarioCisneros
11-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey guys, I want u to give ur opinions about my progress... my stats and measurements are on my signature... thnx

MY PICS (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?p=918351#post918351)

Gabrielle
11-08-2004, 08:54 PM
well...from what I can see in the pictures you look like you might be carrying a bit more fat than 14.9...I'm not trying to flame you or put you down...jus trying to be honest....comparing your muscle maturity to the length you have been working out...you might want to re-evaluate your training or diet...what are your goals? if they are to be a bodybuilder I would recommend posting some more photos of mandatory poses..as far as body structure...I wouldn't worry about that...jus focus on gaining some size...good luck

MarioCisneros
11-09-2004, 03:58 PM
well...from what I can see in the pictures you look like you might be carrying a bit more fat than 14.9...I'm not trying to flame you or put you down...jus trying to be honest....comparing your muscle maturity to the length you have been working out...you might want to re-evaluate your training or diet...what are your goals? if they are to be a bodybuilder I would recommend posting some more photos of mandatory poses..as far as body structure...I wouldn't worry about that...jus focus on gaining some size...good luck

Hey Gabrielle, thnx for your post, I appreciate it! Well, actually, I was a very fat guy 5 years ago when I started lifting (doing non-heavy lifting), then I started loosing weight and learning a little bit about nutrition. So in fall 2003 I dropped almost all my body fat, except my belly, and I dropped to 140 lbs without having no muscles. After then, I started building muscle 1 1/2 year ago, OFF during holidays(summer and winter), and now I'm weighting about 171 lbs. What do u think about? U can check my before and after pics :cool:
About my goals, as far as I know, reduce BF and get leaner, gonna start cutting on january 05... but I'll continue lifting until the end of my days I guess, don't wanna be a really big big guy, but yes in good shape and enough big. Maybe 210 lbs lean muscle. Thnx again

ryuage
11-09-2004, 04:07 PM
theres your problem... when someone says the off season... they are still training :) and summer and winter arent holidays lol! thats half the year..

MarioCisneros
11-09-2004, 04:12 PM
theres your problem... when someone says the off season... they are still training :) and summer and winter arent holidays lol! thats half the year..

Well ya dude, most probably, the point is that every summer and winter I go back to Mexico to visit my family... and I start exercising there, but.... these f***ng friends of mine make me drink the whole time, and quit exercising haha :bang: So it's been 5 yrs on and off

ryuage
11-09-2004, 04:32 PM
so they literally tie you down open your mouth and shove drinks down your throat then when home tie you down again so you arent able to workout?

savdout209
11-09-2004, 04:34 PM
id suggest being a little more responsible about your routine when you go back to mexico..a lean 210lbs doesnt come easy..if you want it, youve got to earn it..you know? dont give up all the fun just keep the fun/training balanced right.. Otherwise, youre just going to keep yoyoing...anyway, good job man..it looks like youve lost alot of weight and gained some good muscle since you were at 140. keep at it

savdout209
11-09-2004, 04:44 PM
these modelos are pretty damn good tho :D

Nito
11-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Nice improvement from the before pics.

MarioCisneros
11-09-2004, 10:26 PM
id suggest being a little more responsible about your routine when you go back to mexico..a lean 210lbs doesnt come easy..if you want it, youve got to earn it..you know? dont give up all the fun just keep the fun/training balanced right.. Otherwise, youre just going to keep yoyoing...anyway, good job man..it looks like youve lost alot of weight and gained some good muscle since you were at 140. keep at it

Hey man, thnx for ur post.... well, I know 210 lean is not gonna be easy at all, but it's not imposible! hehe :strong:. Also I'm gonna try to be more responsible when I go back to Mexico because I really hate loosing my strength and my gains each time I go down there!!! hehe.... Oh well ya, for being real, before I dropped to 140(almost pure bones), I was 198lbs(waist 38) lean fat! hehe... Thnx for ur comments man!

Nito: Thnx for ur comment man! U work out hard, ok?