PDA

View Full Version : Enough Carbs!!!!

Ironmover
11-09-2004, 04:51 AM
Hi all,been training for donkeys years, not to bothered until of late about what I eat or when, all changed when I had a back injury last year.
I have got down from 224IIbs @ 24%BF too 183IIbs @ 15%BF at 6Ft tall.
I used the atkins to start with and now use a 40% protein:35% Fats:25% Carbs diet total intake per/day 2200CALS. This gives aprox 230gr protein:85gr Fats: 128gr Carbs (all of which are LOW GI).
My training seems to be going ok, 3 day split one week high reps next week low reps and I use ECA stack prior to training,
supplements are Glucosiamine,Omega 3's,multi/vit/min,l-glutamine,green tea extract. I don't drink or smoke or eat crap foods at any time. Do you think I may need a re-feed day as FAT loss has stopped. best regards. :strong:

JustinF
11-09-2004, 06:38 AM
Do you do any cardio? You may need to start in order to get the last bit of stubborn fat. A refeed would not be a bad idea assuming it is not just eating a bunch of crappy carbs.

Ironmover
11-09-2004, 08:15 AM
JustinF, yea I do cardio on off days, but not before leg days, I have never done re-feeding although I have read a lot about it, I think sunday I will up carbs and lower Fats for the day,