PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Time Bulk Diet?

ichbinschneller
11-10-2004, 12:36 PM
I am going to be in Japan for two weeks over my december break. So I wont be lifting and I was curious as to what you guys do in this situation. I have been bulking and have put on some lean mass and a little bit of fat. Should I just go back to a normal diet while Im over there and then resume my bulk when I get back or does anyone suggest a still slightly elevated calorie intake?

I also had antoher thought. I was thinking I could also take over a bunch of energy pills like thermorexin and turn the two week vacation into a two week cut to get rid of the fat I have gained. If I do plan to cut, are there any precautions to take to avoid muscle loss?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Vido
11-10-2004, 12:41 PM
If you're not working out I wouldn't eat over maintenance, that doesn't make any sense. Either eat at maintenance, or if you want to cut go ahead. You shouldn't lose much muscle in 2 weeks so no worries.

ryuage
11-10-2004, 02:52 PM
:withstupi

why overeat if you arent going to workout... but if you plan too then by all means continue your bulk

ichbinschneller
11-11-2004, 09:50 AM
My bad. I meant to ask whether or not I should maintain a slightly higher calorie diet becasue of all of the walking and site seeing I will be doing. That way I could maintain my weight and muscle.

Ive been thinking it over though and I should probably use my trip as an excuse to cut alittle bit of fat off.