PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ride? My Harley pics!!

muscle chic
11-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Now lets see yours!!

BigNic
11-11-2004, 01:13 PM
my dad has a 86 heritage, and and a 2000 electra glide. Im thinking of buying the heritage from withing a few years. Nice bike you got.

Shark
11-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Here's my baby:

1996 CBR 600 F3 with lots of aftermarket.

-Chris

BigNic
11-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Here's my baby:

1996 CBR 600 F3 with lots of aftermarket.

-Chris
i have a friend with a 96b cbr also. Basicall stock tho

Wikked1
11-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Ride? Hell YEAH just put her away for the winter.....now for the new paint job!

Max-Mex
11-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Man, I wish I had one. Guys are making me jealous! Some day.....

Jasonl
11-11-2004, 03:03 PM
http://www.myautoworld.com/Motorcycles/motorcycles-1/MC-2004_Suzuki_Hayabusa/MC-Suk-Hayabusa-GSX1300R.jpg
It's coming, I hope....

raniali
11-11-2004, 03:56 PM
my toy - except i wish i had a picture since the tank has been re-painted cuz it looks even better!

Rygar
11-11-2004, 04:03 PM
Coming this spring :)
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/mcy/500/05_YZ250_blu_4_3528.jpg
I would love a Harley though.

Hockey66
11-11-2004, 04:32 PM
I'll post some pictures of my baby later..

I can't legally drive a street bike so I'm stuck on my '01 KX250, with lots of aftermarket.

justhrowit
11-12-2004, 07:30 AM
I posted this a while back, but....

04' Harley FLSTFI Fat Boy

muscle chic
11-12-2004, 09:04 AM
I posted this a while back, but....

04' Harley FLSTFI Fat Boy

Very, Very nice!!! Actually my decison was between the Fat boy and the Dyna wide Glide. Fat Boys are sweet bikes!!

muscle chic
11-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Ride? Hell YEAH just put her away for the winter.....now for the new paint job!

You ride in your slippers? LOL!! Just Kidding!!

justhrowit
11-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Very, Very nice!!! Actually my decison was between the Fat boy and the Dyna wide Glide. Fat Boys are sweet bikes!!

Thank you much!!! Wanted a fatty forever. Considered Wide glide for a while. Then I wanted a road king, then a heritage softail, back to the fat boy, then road king!!!! Pretty tough decision! Everytime I saw a bike, I'd say I WANT THAT!!!! I just couldn't get over the love of the fat boy!

jay

muscle chic
11-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Thank you much!!! Wanted a fatty forever. Considered Wide glide for a while. Then I wanted a road king, then a heritage softail, back to the fat boy, then road king!!!! Pretty tough decision! Everytime I saw a bike, I'd say I WANT THAT!!!! I just couldn't get over the love of the fat boy!

jay

Good choice!!! It's a "Mans" bike

Beast
11-13-2004, 05:20 PM
http://www.myautoworld.com/Motorcycles/motorcycles-1/MC-2004_Suzuki_Hayabusa/MC-Suk-Hayabusa-GSX1300R.jpg
It's coming, I hope....
Those Hayabusa's are just ****ing amazing. If I ever got a bike I would get one of those.

crazedwombat
11-13-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm not allowed to buy a bike until this summer since If i do, parents dont pay for school. luckily i finish this summer. i had been on a little 250 VTR, but been on others as well, mainly midrange. Now, if money wasnt a problem, which is not since i've saved :) the new Ninja 10R the fastest b!tch on 2 wheels, or the Ducati 999 and its prestige..what you guys think?

Jasonl
11-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Those Hayabusa's are just ****ing amazing. If I ever got a bike I would get one of those.
They really are, and they just sound SOOOO good.

KingDingaling
11-14-2004, 03:39 PM
i ride dirt bikes i have a ktm 250sx, kawasaki kx125, and a yamaha Banshee 350 (quad). ill take some pics tommorow and post them up.
im looking at doing my bike test soon, so hopefully ill have a nice road bike aswell.

noxen
11-15-2004, 05:27 PM
http://noxen.org/zx6-e/Dsc01413.jpg

my bike on the left..

and if you start on a 1000cc sportbike, dont say i didnt warn you when your brains are splattered all over the pavement or you dump it

IronJay
11-15-2004, 06:25 PM

muscle chic
11-15-2004, 08:13 PM
http://noxen.org/zx6-e/Dsc01413.jpg

my bike on the left..

and if you start on a 1000cc sportbike, dont say i didnt warn you when your brains are splattered all over the pavement or you dump it

True!! I see alot of young guys on these bike doing 90 on the highway. I actually saw two guys flying down the highway and the one in back wracked up his bike and looked pretty much dead from what I could see. The guy in front never new his friend dumped the bike. Very Sad!!! Ride Safe!!!

justhrowit
11-16-2004, 08:57 AM
True!! I see alot of young guys on these bike doing 90 on the highway. I actually saw two guys flying down the highway and the one in back wracked up his bike and looked pretty much dead from what I could see. The guy in front never new his friend dumped the bike. Very Sad!!! Ride Safe!!!

I agree with both of you guys! Young people seem especially drawn to sport bikes! I don't think they realize just how fast they are! I've seen two bad wrecks happen, both were young people. Although, I am only 26. I don't ride my Harley like a psycho!

I was passed on the highway by a kid a few years back. He and his riding buddy were doing over 100 MPH easily. When I fonally caught up to them, they ambulance was already there. One of the guys hit the side of a bridge and slide along the wall. Probably didn't make it.

Another wreck I saw was another 20 something kid riding on a busy residential street. He went to pass a van that was turning right. Well, he passed them on the left, whcih was the turn lane for oncoming traffic. Well, a mini-van was turning. He hit the throttle and turned....WAM!!!!! The bike actually embedded itself in the mini-van and never fell down. The bike stood upright because the front of the van wrapped around it. The person smashed into the windshield up on top of the van then fell off the side of the roof onto the street. Not sure he made it either. It was pretty ugly to see. I was actually two cars behind the motorcylce when that happened.

I'll stick with my cruiser and remain patient!

noxen
11-16-2004, 09:53 AM
im 20 so dont get me wrong, you can be young and own a sportbike while being responsible

i read 3 books cover to cover over this past winter, then immediately took the msf course

i was careful in my selection for my first bike since i had no prior training except the msf..so if its your first bike i suggest an older 600, or 500

these new 600 supersports (r6,600rr,etc) are still too much for a new rider to handle..but if posing is your thing and youre not riding to be a better rider, feel free to get what you want

but if you buy a first bike that you are willing to learn on ,you WILL become a faster, safer rider

Jasonl
11-16-2004, 12:21 PM
im 20 so dont get me wrong, you can be young and own a sportbike while being responsible

i read 3 books cover to cover over this past winter, then immediately took the msf course

i was careful in my selection for my first bike since i had no prior training except the msf..so if its your first bike i suggest an older 600, or 500

these new 600 supersports (r6,600rr,etc) are still too much for a new rider to handle..but if posing is your thing and youre not riding to be a better rider, feel free to get what you want

but if you buy a first bike that you are willing to learn on ,you WILL become a faster, safer rider
What CC is your bike? Last time I checked reading 3 books and taking 1 course isn't enough to go right to a 150mph+ bike....

ericg
11-16-2004, 12:27 PM

I learned on a 2000 R6 and had no problems at all. I guess the difference is that I respected what the bike could do and took it easy. I think if someone wants to learn on a new rocket then go for it, just make sure that you know your limits and learn in an area where the traffic low. I went to the industrial park on the weekends (streets are empty) until I felt comfortable. Beware though, once you think you are comfortable and confident, thats when it bites you in the bum. Ride safe everyone.

Jasonl
11-16-2004, 12:31 PM
I learned on a 2000 R6 and had no problems at all. I guess the difference is that I respected what the bike could do and took it easy. I think if someone wants to learn on a new rocket then go for it, just make sure that you know your limits and learn in an area where the traffic low. I went to the industrial park on the weekends (streets are empty) until I felt comfortable. Beware though, once you think you are comfortable and confident, thats when it bites you in the bum. Ride safe everyone.
That is so true and good advice. A bike such as a Busa or R6 could kick you off and/or light the tire up with ease. If you use common sense you should be ok, but most of the time some 18 year old kid who thinks he's invincible jumps on a bike and goes 140mph weaving through traffic and bites it.

Anthony
11-16-2004, 12:33 PM
And wear your helmets! ;)

ericg
11-16-2004, 12:37 PM
That is so true and good advice. A bike such as a Busa or R6 could kick you off and/or light the tire up with ease. If you use common sense you should be ok, but most of the time some 18 year old kid who thinks he's invincible jumps on a bike and goes 140mph weaving through traffic and bites it.

Natural selection takes place. Darwin...

Tony - I always do... :angel:

noxen
11-16-2004, 12:50 PM

i could also smoke someone whos been riding a busa for 6 months vs me whos been riding a "small" 600 for 6 months in the twisties

hell even an r1 :)

muscle chic
11-16-2004, 12:59 PM
I actually learned to ride on a little 80 when I was a kid!! LOL!! It was fun though.

justhrowit
11-17-2004, 08:15 AM
And wear your helmets! ;)

Another good one!

I actually taught myself how to ride when I was about 17. My sister, then, boyfriend, now husband stored his 900 RR in my mom's garage. When no one was home I would jump on it and I figured it out. Bad way of doing it, I just rode it around our culdisac. No way on a major street. I was scared to death of it. I'm 26 now! In my last post I stated how young guns get on these fast bikes and act irresponsible. Not ALL do; I'm not old by any means.

People ask me if there is a Helmet law where I ride.....I say, not sure, but there is a helmet law on my bike! Just silly not to use one.

Also...take a class. Even if you've riden for a long time. If you've never taken a riding class, take it! I took Harley's Rider's edge! Best thing I ever did. Great class! We had 8 people in our group. Harley provided Buell Blasts for everyone. We had guys that had riden for 25 years in our class and they were amazed at what they had learned and the bad habits they picked up through the years. Glad I took the class. I feel much more confident and much more aware on the road...whether on my Harley or in my truck!

j

muscle chic
11-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Good advice!! I'm actually taking the riders ed in the Spring!!

justhrowit
11-18-2004, 08:56 PM
M.C...are taking it with Harley or are you going elsewhere. I'd recommend the Harley class!!! Our instrustors were ex-state instrustors. They switched over because they thought the Harley class was MUCH better. we had one guy on our group that took the state class a couple years earlier. He said the Harley class was above and beyond what he had taken before. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. I think mine was 295. You do get a T shirt, some food and other stuff. Obviously they provide the bikes. You get some multiple certifications that carry over from state to state if you were ever to move. Well worth it and we had a blast. The first couple days were lame classroom stuff but the riding was awesome and very informative. I think we rode 50 miles. Worth a look! They have an advanced riders class I think I'm going to take in the spring. You get to use your own bike. It's a one day refresher course. We'll see!

jay

muscle chic
11-19-2004, 09:16 AM
Connecticut Rider Education Program is what it's called. i don't think we have a Harley class. Not sure though. Is there a website for the Harley class?

noxen
11-19-2004, 10:44 AM
http://www.msf-usa.org/

you get an insurance discount too by taking an msf course

read some books and take the class, u'll be fine

justhrowit
11-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Connecticut Rider Education Program is what it's called. i don't think we have a Harley class. Not sure though. Is there a website for the Harley class?

www.harley-davidson.com

or www.ridersedge.com

You take the class through your local Harley Dealers

jay

muscle chic
11-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Hmmm, Its's not in Connecticut. The closest is Mass.

McBain
01-23-2005, 07:49 AM
here's my new girlfriend

a little bit dark but it's the only one on the computer at the moment. i am in love.

muscle chic
01-23-2005, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=McBain]here's my new girlfriend

a little bit dark but it's the only one on the computer at the moment. i am in love.[/QUOT

Ride safe!! That's a fast bike!!

McBain
01-23-2005, 08:21 PM
lol i wish it was muscle chic, it's only a 250 but for some crazy reason suzuki decided to put a sticker on this particular one saying 913, how silly is that??! only been riding about a month but its taken a bit of getting used to, she likes a bit of throttle action.....hits redline at 17 grand! it's still pretty slow though and sounds a bit like a lawnmower :D

all these bikes make me :drooling:

muscle chic
01-24-2005, 07:55 AM
lol i wish it was muscle chic, it's only a 250 but for some crazy reason suzuki decided to put a sticker on this particular one saying 913, how silly is that??! only been riding about a month but its taken a bit of getting used to, she likes a bit of throttle action.....hits redline at 17 grand! it's still pretty slow though and sounds a bit like a lawnmower :D

Lol !! a lawnmower!! Well congrats anyway and still be safe :thumbup:

ericg
01-24-2005, 08:25 AM
250 is a good way to start. well, assuming that you are a just learning. enjoy your bike!

we just got another snow storm, fun. i cant wait till spring hits....

muscle chic
01-24-2005, 09:09 AM
250 is a good way to start. well, assuming that you are a just learning. enjoy your bike!

we just got another snow storm, fun. i cant wait till spring hits....

Yup, Snow for me too!! I look at my bike in the garage everyday and think ;) Spring can't come quick enough!!!

ericg
01-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Yup, Snow for me too!! I look at my bike in the garage everyday and think ;) Spring can't come quick enough!!!

Not fun. I actually took my bike out a couple weeks ago. Had to put stabil in the gas tank so i figured i would let it run for a few min in the driveway to get the stabil through the carbs and what not, that turned into a lil stint around the block. i had to avoid ice and sand but oh well, i think i woke up the neighbors.

Where in Connecticut do you live? I have some relatives there. I am actually planning a short bike trip down there and in some parts of Mass when the weather gets nice. My family lives in the Windsor Locks (sp?) area and I have some friends close to Springfield.

muscle chic
01-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Windsor is only about 30 min away from me. I'm out in the boonies of East Haddam!! I would never take my bike out in the winter, Too Cold!! Plus I'd probably dump it in the sand!!

ericg
01-24-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend taking it out. Not only will the sand be frightening but the cold is unbearable. I was only on the road going 25mph for less than two minutes so it wasn't so bad. It did make me hate winter more though :(

So we will have to go for a ride while I am in the area!!

theperfectbeast
01-24-2005, 05:45 PM

i learned on a 250 ninja, they are good bikes for starters...now go get your hayabusa

TTT
01-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Those 250's are still damned fast bikes....

justhrowit
01-25-2005, 05:45 AM
just wanted to let all you irders out there know that it's going to be 75 down here in Dallas! Sorry to hear about your snow up north :hello:

muscle chic
01-25-2005, 06:54 AM
just wanted to let all you irders out there know that it's going to be 75 down here in Dallas! Sorry to hear about your snow up north :hello:

Thanks for the tease!! ;)

justhrowit
01-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the tease!! ;)

I thought someone would enjoy that!

Got off work yesterday at 5:00. I was home by 5:15. Actually skipped my workout (will make itup today). I was on the bike at 5:45, and didn't get back home until 10:15 last night. Great night to ride. Was still in the mid 60's when I get home last night. Will be in the mid-60's today as well.

Check out the pic....this is outside my office window this morning!

muscle chic
01-26-2005, 07:52 AM
Very nice!! I'm jealous. It's snowing again here in Connecticut. :cry:

ericg
01-26-2005, 09:47 AM
justhrowit - I am going to convince a mod to ban you from these forums if you continue ;)

It is snowing here in Maine as well. :cry:

justhrowit
01-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Very nice!! I'm jealous. It's snowing again here in Connecticut. :cry:

spring will be here before you know it!!!!!!!!

justhrowit
01-26-2005, 09:49 AM
justhrowit - I am going to convince a mod to ban you from these forums if you continue ;)

Well it's supposed to cool down and rain tonight and go through the weekend. Be in the 50's. I'd take snow anyday over rain!!!!!

jay

budking
01-26-2005, 10:31 AM
My Hog.

justhrowit
01-26-2005, 01:45 PM

Here's another view outside my window...TODAY!!!!! This is the after lunch pic :moon: :thumbup:

jay

Pitfan04
01-26-2005, 02:37 PM
I am about 30 min. from dallas, and I am loving today. It is sunny, not a cloud in the sky and 73 degrees. To bad its gonna rain the next 4 days and drop to about 55 for the highs.

ericg
01-26-2005, 02:53 PM
My Hog.

No sub for a HD?

Unless you are into bikes that look like the next bike around the corner, very little to brag about in performance, and cost a lot more than they should ,than i guess you can say that.

When I was looking at cruisers I gave HD a good look over and I found that by the time I made a new HD look and ride the way I wanted it to then I would be well over 30k in an investment. Then of course how reliable is it when the bike has been practically rebuilt?

For the same price I got exactly what I wanted and the performance is amazing with a two year warranty as well - which i havent used because it runs great. Oh and its unique.

Sorry I went totally off topic, its just that i like all bikes, each make and model. When someone says this bike is better than that bike without any basis, it erks me.

justhrowit
01-26-2005, 03:59 PM
No sub for a HD?

Unless you are into bikes that look like the next bike around the corner, very little to brag about in performance, and cost a lot more than they should ,than i guess you can say that.

When I was looking at cruisers I gave HD a good look over and I found that by the time I made a new HD look and ride the way I wanted it to then I would be well over 30k in an investment. Then of course how reliable is it when the bike has been practically rebuilt?

For the same price I got exactly what I wanted and the performance is amazing with a two year warranty as well - which i havent used because it runs great. Oh and its unique.

Sorry I went totally off topic, its just that i like all bikes, each make and model. When someone says this bike is better than that bike without any basis, it erks me.

Owning a Harley really is differnt than owning other bikes. It's one of those things I guess. I wouldn't ride anything else. It's sort of like that stupid jeep saying...It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand. God, I hate that saying. It really is something that I can't explain.

muscle chic
01-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Here's another view outside my window...TODAY!!!!! This is the after lunch pic :moon: :thumbup:

jay

oohhh!! You're getting more rotten by the minute. :mad:

JK!! :) Now try and keep all the fun to yourself!!

budking
01-27-2005, 08:57 AM
No sub for a HD?

My riding buddies all ride different brands. I actually think some of the BMW bikes are outstanding in the sport bike categories. As far as the cruisers...well...I half to laugh when people talk about how their rice burners are "just as good as a Harley". I personally like the sound of a HD v-twin. My mods have been minimal, a little chrome, windshield, solo seat, stage I kit and screaming eagle pipes. I really like it the way it is. I guess I have the luxury of being able to afford one so I don't have to make excuses why the Hondas/Kaws are "just as good". It came with a two year warranty as well. Haven't had any problems with it though. Most people who ride eventually end up on a HD. To each his own. I waive to all riders and pull over to assist all riders in distress. It's the cages I can do without.

Budking

budking
01-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Owning a Harley really is differnt than owning other bikes. It's one of those things I guess. I wouldn't ride anything else. It's sort of like that stupid jeep saying...It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand. God, I hate that saying. It really is something that I can't explain.

Amen brother! I guess you just have to press the throttle on one to understand it.

budking
01-27-2005, 09:07 AM

One other observation. When's the last time you heard a hottie say "Nice Honda...can I have a ride?"
I have owned other bikes. I had a Honda 450 to learn on and Honda Enduro bikes for dirt. I just graduated to Harley. I prefer Kaw's for dirt now though.

Keep the rubber side down.

justhrowit
01-27-2005, 09:17 AM
One other observation. When's the last time you heard a hottie say "Nice Honda...can I have a ride?"
I have owned other bikes. I had a Honda 450 to learn on and Honda Enduro bikes for dirt. I just graduated to Harley. I prefer Kaw's for dirt now though.

Keep the rubber side down.

AMEN Buddy!!!!!!

I agree with all your points. As you, I'm glad I have the luxury to afford one. I know they are pricey compared to other cruisers. Hell.....maybe hondas, kaw, suzukis, etc etc are better bikes. I could care less! There is that little unexplainable something that is awesome about riding a Harley

As for people saying...."I want my bike to look different"...Thats B.S. It's a crock and I tell people to stop watching the disovery channel so much. Yeah, there are other bikes out there that look lik emine, but I suppose if I got a Honda or another bike, that would change....I think not. Come down here to Dallas. Head down to Greenville Ave on a nice day with a chopper and I swear to God....you'll blend in. Ever since all the B.S came out on T.V, Choppers have almost become main stream. I ride because I like to ride, and I like to ride a Harley...NOTHING sounds as good. All these these other manufacturers try to make their bikes look like Harley.

jay

ericg
01-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Justhrow..."Owning a Harley really is differnt than owning other bikes. It's one of those things I guess. I wouldn't ride anything else. It's sort of like that stupid jeep saying...It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand. God, I hate that saying. It really is something that I can't explain."

Yeah I can see that. I have been on a couple of them. I dont think its because its a Harley thouhg. I think its the VTwin.

Bud..."My riding buddies all ride different brands. I actually think some of the BMW bikes are outstanding in the sport bike categories. As far as the cruisers...well...I half to laugh when people talk about how their rice burners are "just as good as a Harley"

I never said that a rice burner was as good as a Harley. In the back of my mind I was comparing it to my big dog.

Bud..."I personally like the sound of a HD v-twin."

Nothing beats the sound of a vtwin for sure.

Bud... "My mods have been minimal, a little chrome, windshield, solo seat, stage I kit and screaming eagle pipes. I really like it the way it is. I guess I have the luxury of being able to afford one so I don't have to make excuses why the Hondas/Kaws are "just as good". It came with a two year warranty as well. Haven't had any problems with it though. Most people who ride eventually end up on a HD. To each his own. I waive to all riders and pull over to assist all riders in distress. It's the cages I can do without."

Nice mods. The exhaust must be pretty loud. Maine has been puting their thumb on loud exhausts so i have to watch out some times, even have to ride up a gear :(.

Again, you assumed that i was talking about "Jap" bikes. I am not trying to save money here. I was trying to compare bikes at the same cost. I bought my big dog back in 02 for a bit under 30k. I had to give up a couple of summers of riding (sold my old bike to save up for this one) but in the end it was well worth it. I could have got a 20k hd but then i would have had to put another 10k+ into it to get it the way i want it.

Justhrow - I understand your point about people watching the Discovery channel and totally agree 100%. That is another thing that gets me is that these people seem to be in it for the look and dont care about the ride. The ride is what allows me to clear my head - the best therapy ever invented if you ask me. I saved up a couple years to get my bigdog, i was looking at a cruiser long before any of the choppers hit the TV. It actually almost deterred me from getting one because I didnt want to be looked as one of those who just bought it to look cool, but then i thought that i can spend 30k in better places if i just wanted to look cool. So I went with it and it came out great. There is something unexplainable about them, not just HDs but i think a nice vtwin cruiser in general...its like a different world.

ericg
01-27-2005, 11:50 AM
I just noticed that my pics in the post i made WAY back are not working anymore (so i deleted the post). Dammit all.

So here are a couple pics. The only ones I have here at my office are the ones I took when the bike arrived at the local dealer. I couldnt wait any longer to see it so I drove down to see it the day it arrived.

I will have to get a hold of the other ones that are of it while traveling.

PS - the one of me sitting on it was snapped just after my ex dropped my brand new digital cam. I had to snap the lens back into place afterwards.

ericg
01-27-2005, 11:51 AM
One more.

justhrowit
01-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Nice ride bud!!!! Can't argue with a big dog. Looks like you have an SS under the seat. Pretty sweet ride...Harley or not.

When I mention there is something about a Harley that is unexplainable....I think it's more than just a v-twin. I think there is a comroderay between all these people who own. You have such a HUGE erray of people. Black, white, rich, poor, man, women, young, or old.....it seems to just bring people together no matter your demographic. That's fun to me. Also...your right......it is "the ride".....clears my head too. Not today though....cold and rainy, which I'm sure there are a some people in this thread are glad to hear. Now I can only post pics of the Fat boy in the garage!

Anyway EricG....if your ever in Dallas, bring your BigDog and we'll hit the road. I'll get you in my gym too, and we can workout....if ya can hang?

jay

ericg
01-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Thanks man. It is an SS, 107. One thing i like the most is that it has a 6sp baker tranny in it. When you are cruising at high speeds and knock it into 6th its great. Anyways...

I have been to San Antonio once and had the time of my life. If I ever get to go back, I will sure be there. I will keep you in mind, would be fine to ride down there. The gym would be sweet as well....i think i can hang.

One last thing. no more fuken pics of your weather down there. damn you