PDA

View Full Version : Bf%?

ozzyman
11-13-2004, 12:49 AM
Not sure about my %BF but I am guessing somewhere around 14%? I'm 5'8" 164 lbs and most my fat is around my middle. upper body and mid to lower legs pinch almost nothin but skin.

The last picture is from about 5-6 months ago before I started lifting.... I think I've kept my BF close to when I started....

Edit: for those of you who remember I don't think the nose looks too bad now... lol... compare my pics from 6 months ago and you can definetly see the difference in the bridge of my nose!

richllew
11-19-2004, 02:44 PM
I reckon you need to cut down on the pies

Frozenmoses
11-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Looks like you and I have similar BF. I got tested the other day with the electrical impedance method or whatever and came out to 15.5%. Take that as you will.

latinomasfino
11-19-2004, 03:27 PM
i would say 16 u gots most of it around ur belly....u need to asses ur diet man and start developing more mass all over and nto jsut ur stomach

Not sure about my %BF but I am guessing somewhere around 14%? I'm 5'8" 164 lbs and most my fat is around my middle. upper body and mid to lower legs pinch almost nothin but skin.

The last picture is from about 5-6 months ago before I started lifting.... I think I've kept my BF close to when I started....

Edit: for those of you who remember I don't think the nose looks too bad now... lol... compare my pics from 6 months ago and you can definetly see the difference in the bridge of my nose!

Relentless
11-19-2004, 04:30 PM
15-16%
at least

you're definitely making progress tho dude; keep it up