PDA

View Full Version : Need some nurition advice

lumpy
11-14-2004, 08:03 PM
Hi all, I need some diet advice, but let me give you some background info first:

I'm a little 5'2 shrimp. I've always had a decent build in my upper body at least because im in a wheelchair. More on that later. I'm a serious hardgainer. I've been lifting hard for about a year now and only went from 97 10 105lbs. Every once in a while I have good apatite and this of course is when I see the best gains. I think my problem is I simply CAN'T EAT enouf food, my apatite sucks. I use N-Large2 (because it's the only gainer I found that helps) to fry and make up for my apatite. I should be having 2 shakes a day but I can only manage to eat 1. I curl 30, fly 22 and, bench press 100lbs. I'm in a wheelchair because I have CP, but who cares. I'm going for bulk, always had good tone. Its time to get BIG. Anyway anyone got any ideas to help me get better nutrition. Heres my pic so you guys can see how im doing. Its a crappy webcam pic, sorry:

Kevin
http://www3.telus.net/public/cshot/a01.jpg

Vido
11-14-2004, 08:33 PM
You said it yourself. The reason you're not gaining weight is because you're not eating enough...there's only one person who can fix that.

Try eating more calorie-dense foods. Spoonfuls of oil and natural peanut butter can have the cals adding up quite quickly.

lumpy
11-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Thats what I thought. More foods that would help?b please tell me as much as you can guys

mattburns
11-15-2004, 02:11 AM
chceck out the what a bodybuilder eats thread, then eat eat eat :p

lumpy
11-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Thanks guys, but the proplem is I have a weak apatite so I need to create a diet where as much good stuff as possible in an small amout of food. I wish I could eat my face off :D

Rex
11-15-2004, 12:55 PM
My appetite sucks too. You gotta force yourself to eat even when you're not hungry. Counting calories helped me allot too. And Vido gives good advice about oils and peanut butter.

lumpy
11-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Ok, What kiind of oil are we talking about eating? how much should I be forcing down. But hows my build coming along I know its a crappy picture, but thoughts anybody?

Max-Mex
11-15-2004, 01:23 PM
chceck out the what a bodybuilder eats thread, then eat eat eat :p

Check the thread man. Has it there.

geoffgarcia
11-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Ok, What kiind of oil are we talking about eating? how much should I be forcing down?olive, grape seed, hemp, flax, fish...whatever has the lowest Sat, and the highest mono/poly.
Take as much as you need. To find out how much you need you must track your diet, otherwise you might as well just roll some dice or pick a number out of a hat.