PDA

View Full Version : n00b help

staytru
11-15-2004, 08:43 AM
yo sup peeps!!

ive lost 2/2.5 stones in weight (by choice)
and now i wanna get my strength levels up and not get 'fat' at the same time.. ive been doing continuous weight lifting every week legs and upper body and i feel much better
im 17 6ft4 and weigh 12.5 stones, and i would like opinions and recommendations to what i can do to gain muscle and not gain fat as i have achieved my dream aim of lookin reasonably healthy and fit now :D and i would now like to eat properly and 'what' to eat daily which will help me now achieve my 2nd dream of being much bigger.

(i am also now getting a lotta flak of friends and family of losing too much weight and the bastards think ive gone weak? i feel much better now.. stamina levels have greatly risen, but i would like to get bigger, so a good daily meal setup of what to eat 'clean' and help me gain would be ideal) cheers

thecaptain
11-15-2004, 11:19 AM
Check out some old treads dude. There is a lot of information there. BTW, most of us here have no idea how much a stone is.

not_big_enuf
11-15-2004, 11:25 AM
are these little stones or big stones?

staytru
11-15-2004, 12:36 PM
lol.. big ones i hope :P

12.3 stones on 172.2 lbs

any ideas, today.. ive finished my eating i had

Danone Actimel

2 slices toast
1 choco flapjack

1 tuna salad box with mayo
shortcake biscuits

chicken and bread
cookies and cream icecream

(all foods with plenty of water)

should i be eating more?

Max-Mex
11-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Do you want to gain weight? If "yes", then yes eat more. In "no" then, don't eat more.

staytru
11-16-2004, 02:57 AM
yeah i wanna gain weight and pump weights at the same time..

Dirt
11-16-2004, 04:15 AM
lol.. big ones i hope :P

12.3 stones on 172.2 lbs

any ideas, today.. ive finished my eating i had

Danone Actimel

2 slices toast
1 choco flapjack

1 tuna salad box with mayo
shortcake biscuits

chicken and bread
cookies and cream icecream

(all foods with plenty of water)

should i be eating more?

I'm presuming you're not from North America, if you are that is the strangest set of meals I've yet to see. Chicken and Bread? What you're eating right now is **** for a bulk, not enough calories and not the right foods. I'm pretty tired so I'll leave a length reply until tomorrow, but have a look at the "What a Bodybuilder Eats" sticky at the top of the page, that will give you an idea of what you should be eating.

staytru
11-16-2004, 09:32 AM
yup!

not from north america but from the u.k

its hard to explain chicken and bread coz i am from indian origin, and if u know what chicken w/ chapatti's is then thats wot i mean by chicken and bread lol