PDA

View Full Version : Critique My Sexy Muscles

ILL_Mitch
11-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey watap everyone,

please critique, keep in mind I'm trying to stay lean for kickboxing to make weight.

Thanks,

ILL_Mitch

ryuage
11-17-2004, 03:00 PM
well if thats the look you want to stay with... you're doing a good job. Cant go up in weight classes?... not good enough for the big boys? this is wannabebig... gotta eat to get big.

Canadian Crippler
11-17-2004, 03:25 PM
Lookin good, not Canadian Crippler good, but still good. :D.

Frozenmoses
11-17-2004, 03:41 PM
Why don't you want to move up in your weight class? Get huge and pummel some dudes.

getfit
11-17-2004, 03:44 PM
well if thats the look you want to stay with... you're doing a good job. Cant go up in weight classes?... not good enough for the big boys? this is wannabebig... gotta eat to get big.
:withstupi

JustinASU
11-17-2004, 03:54 PM
errr um, eat and stop wif teh ghey posing.

ILL_Mitch
11-17-2004, 04:01 PM
can't gain weight until March 11th cuz that's when my bout is so meh

rookiebldr
11-17-2004, 04:59 PM
What is the next weight class?

ryuage
11-17-2004, 05:00 PM
90 lbs

rookiebldr
11-17-2004, 05:10 PM
lol, I guess I didn't word that quite right. Assuming he's at the top of his current class at 140, what would he need to gain to be at the top of the next class?

muscle chic
11-17-2004, 05:12 PM
Critique My Sexy Muscles

LOL!!!!!

JTyrell710
11-17-2004, 05:14 PM
lol ridiculous poses. gain weight kiddo

ILL_Mitch
11-17-2004, 05:47 PM
I am 142ish now and the weight class is 143 and under, so I'm gonna stay my weight or try to until March . I'm still growing, is that unhealthy?

briancurran01
11-17-2004, 06:01 PM
how can you be growing if you stay below 143?? growing is more then 1/2 a pound in 5 months bro...lol@ the poses especially the one pointing you think you are hulk hogan or something lol

ILL_Mitch
11-17-2004, 06:05 PM
duuuh, I AM Hulk Hogan lol

-Pic of me kickboxing against Kazakhstan, I'm the dude in the black shirt red pants and red helmet

getfit
11-17-2004, 06:07 PM
duuuh, I AM Hulk Hogan lol

-Pic of me kickboxing against Kazakhstan
and i'm terminator beware! just messin' with ya!:)

GMCtrk
11-17-2004, 06:11 PM
you need to eat bro immediately ;)

roidaroonie
11-17-2004, 06:19 PM
If that kid kicked me I'd just sit there and laugh. There are some pretty good size kickboxers out there, and I would think bigger quads would mean a more damaging kick.

Brawl
11-17-2004, 06:56 PM
ryuage rocks hahahahahah

ILL_Mitch
11-17-2004, 06:58 PM
yea you'd think that but it aint true, kicks hurt man. The bigger the quads the slower kick, and the fighter usually takes more time telegraphing, so you can tell when the kick is coming. Also, I got my ass kicked by a guy who was like 125 when I was 135. In kickboxing, bigger legs definitely do NOT mean harder or better kicks... I mean look at Bob Sapp!
You mentioned seeing bigger fighters being good kickboxers, that's probably because they are well proportioned so meh, I like my legs and I think they are sexy and probably won't try to make them bigger than they need to be

Y2A
11-17-2004, 07:29 PM
"Please critique my pics, but Im not going to gain weight and dont want to get bigger muscles."

Why are you asking for a critique if you dont want to change anything?

Canadian Crippler
11-17-2004, 07:32 PM
The member's on this forum are very welcoming... ;)

Roid, I guarantee you would either be hurt, pissed or scared if Mitch kicked you, stop trying to act tough on the internet especially at other people's expense. kthxbai.

Mitch, I agree with Y2A. No point in saying to critique if you're not planning on gaining anything.

ILL_Mitch
11-17-2004, 07:42 PM
I'm only asking for critique cuz I wanna know what other ppl think

Nito
11-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Dude, if this kid kicked you, you would be knocked out, like what CC said stop being a e-tard, e-thug, e-talk.

RussianRocket
11-17-2004, 08:13 PM
i love the internet

HahnB
11-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Bodybuilding or kick boxing-choose one.

RichLockyer
11-17-2004, 10:22 PM
90 lbs
You owe me a keyboard.

JSully
11-17-2004, 11:16 PM
If that kid kicked me I'd just sit there and laugh. There are some pretty good size kickboxers out there, and I would think bigger quads would mean a more damaging kick.

That's why there's weight classes. LOL. Sure, a kick to the head would most likely knock me out, but I'm doubting a kick to the body is going to do much with my mass. But then again, I'm weighing in at 230. And I'm by no means saying it wouldn't hurt, because it most likely would. But then again, depending on exhaustion and fatigue, a swift kick to the serratus could fcuk me up. lol....it'd be fun to fight you :)

There are ways you can train to keep your speed and get bigger at the same time. It just takes alot of time to get big if you want to keep your speed.

Sweet pic of you *almost?* kicking that guy!

LMAO @ Ryu. 90lbs? hahahaha

roidaroonie
11-17-2004, 11:22 PM
Go rent one of the old ultimate fighting videos with Mark Kerr in it. The guy was straight up jacked and had enormous quads, if you got kicked by the dude it would be like getting hit with a sledgehammer, and his quads were probably 30 inches at least, and his kicks were lightning fast. And for the record, I'm not the internet badass here, the moron with the 12 inch guns that thinks he's jacked is, critique my sexy body, I'm going to critique that and his cocky attitude. It's kids like this that are using the squat rack for 10 lb curls talking on thier cell phones when I'm waiting to get my set in pissed off.

Beast
11-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Stop playing a joke on your friend and posting his pics on this website. I bet he doesn't appreciate it.

savdout209
11-18-2004, 12:18 AM
stone him! wait, i think he's being sarcastic..but i agree with pretty much everybody. you came to the wrong place. if you want to be critiqued on how sexy you are..post here (http://www.facethejury.com). Another thing, if youre trying to maintain your weight to make this next comp thats cool but dont continue to fight it because youre at the top of your weight division. thats pretty bitch made. again, if thats not whats happening i apologize, but move up and give yourself a challenge.

now you may stone him

savdout209
11-18-2004, 12:22 AM
ps..that pic looks like youre going to miss the kick and hes going to counter with a loaded right ;| who won that fight?

RichLockyer
11-18-2004, 01:26 AM
ps..that pic looks like youre going to miss the kick and hes going to counter with a loaded right ;| who won that fight?
That's two keyboards in one night.
I'm going to bed.

ILL_Mitch
11-18-2004, 11:25 AM
yea I actually won that by like one point in overtime. Pretty intense, and I was sliding in with that kick.

galileo
11-18-2004, 11:51 AM
yea you'd think that but it aint true, kicks hurt man. The bigger the quads the slower kick, and the fighter usually takes more time telegraphing, so you can tell when the kick is coming. Also, I got my ass kicked by a guy who was like 125 when I was 135. In kickboxing, bigger legs definitely do NOT mean harder or better kicks... I mean look at Bob Sapp!
You mentioned seeing bigger fighters being good kickboxers, that's probably because they are well proportioned so meh, I like my legs and I think they are sexy and probably won't try to make them bigger than they need to be

I'm a Thai Boxer (http://images.hollowmedia.com/kickboxa2.jpg) and Amateur Physicist. Force = Mass * Acceleration. So, if you are big and fast, you have greater force. Can't get much simpler.

The only reason I ever stayed in my weight class was because a lot of the 190+ guys are 6'2+ and at 5'9" they can place distance fighter.

chris6969
11-18-2004, 11:54 AM
I am 142ish now and the weight class is 143 and under, so I'm gonna stay my weight or try to until March . I'm still growing, is that unhealthy?

You're too young, skinny and short to try to stay in your current weight class for the next 4 months. I'd eat a clean healthy diet & weight train. You're going to put on weight, but you'll also put on strenght so you'll be ready for the competition in the next weight class.

If you restrict your diet b/c you're trying to stay in your weight class, plan on looking the same way you do now for the rest of your life. (short & not too built)

I know a boxer who did that. Didnt eat right, dieting, etc.. b/c he thought he was going to be a pro boxer (when he was a teen in his growing years).... he's 23, about 5'3" and no hope of being pro ever(never got that good or strong either), and stuck being short!

sublime99
11-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Critique your sexy physique

Ok here goes your to skinny, don't look like you lift at all. I would suggest getting up to 180-190 and definetly build bigger quads. There is no such thing as big and slow as long as you train correctly and get the speed with the size. It is almost like saying a 220lb running back can't run a 4.5 sec or under 40 yard. You have to train to be able to do it, only you put that limitation on your self. Oh and i would say quit with the gloves and go full contact tap out type deal, i promise if you tap out once you will want to get bigger and stronger than the next guy you fight.

RickTheDestroyer
11-18-2004, 12:42 PM
I'm a Thai Boxer (http://images.hollowmedia.com/kickboxa2.jpg) and Amateur Physicist. Force = Mass * Acceleration. So, if you are big and fast, you have greater force. Can't get much simpler.

The glowing red eyes combined with increased muscle mass really help with the scariness factor, too.

debussy
11-18-2004, 03:44 PM
I'm only asking for critique cuz I wanna know what other ppl think

duuude... youre so kewl. how do i be as kewl as you man? I bet you get all the freshmen chix!

Manwhore
11-18-2004, 03:50 PM
I know im new and i don't want to start **** right away ;) but i can't help but to voice my opinion on this subject.... 1st i really have to say that i can't believe people still believe more muscle means less speed. I can't really say anything but laugh at that one... The guy who said THATS WHY THEY HAVE WEIGHT CLASSES said it best. Unless your Bruce Lee or up for a spot in UFC,i really can't see a 140lb guy doing much damage to a 210lb BBer. I'm not saying it can't happen. I mean there are some 210lb chumps but not anyone i know.

SkinnyFat
11-18-2004, 05:45 PM
Awesome I trained 6 years of Muay Thai, What are you competing in MT or american kickboxing?

these guys don't understand that if you move up in wieght you will get destroyed by natural heavier guys.

I kept at around 150lbs when I was still active.. but when I got injured and quit I just said fukkit im tired of being skinny gonna go lift some wieghts and am now at 185lb

ILL_Mitch
11-18-2004, 07:07 PM
hey man, yah I'm doing american kickboxin but I also do martial arts and point sparring. I haven't had a full contact fight yet but hopefully if I join this fullcontact competitive team I will soon. And I'll probably beef up a little bit naturally in a year or something, if I keep lifting that is. Yea, anyways, some people on this forum just don't understand how big of an annoyance it is to move weight classes, :swear: !

Canadian Crippler
11-18-2004, 07:19 PM
I love how everyone acts like such *******s and then he's so humble about it, ROFL.

ILL_Mitch
11-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Haha I won 3rd in Canada, I'm da coolest

ReturnedFire
11-22-2004, 04:07 PM
that second pic is hilarious.

yeah you're pretty skinny dude, but congrats on the win. :thumbup:

WILLGETNICE
12-14-2004, 06:33 PM
I kickboxed up until last year. Really hard to make weight sometimes good for you tho keep at it.

The_Brick
12-14-2004, 08:00 PM
I doubt a serious kickboxer would post such gay pics over the internet of himself. Imagine if the net was around in the days of Bruce Lee. Do you see Bruce Lee stopping his 8 hour training session to get on the net and say "HEY PLZ CXING MY L33T SEXAY MUCSEL!!"

-TIM-
12-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Why are you asking for a critique if you dont want to change anything?

Critique does not mean make suggestions. Just say if he's looking good or not.

You look fine. I wouldn't mistake you for someone who spends a lot of time in the gym though.

Canadarm
12-15-2004, 05:10 AM
Awesome I trained 6 years of Muay Thai, What are you competing in MT or american kickboxing?

these guys don't understand that if you move up in wieght you will get destroyed by natural heavier guys.

I kept at around 150lbs when I was still active.. but when I got injured and quit I just said fukkit im tired of being skinny gonna go lift some wieghts and am now at 185lb

What exactly does naturally heavier mean?

Douglas
12-15-2004, 10:54 AM
,i really can't see a 140lb guy doing much damage to a 210lb BBer. I'm not saying it can't happen. I mean there are some 210lb chumps but not anyone i know.

I agree with you! I have a brother in law that is a professional kickboxer. Hes 6' 5" tall, about 240 lbs, and fights heavy weight. I guarantee you that I would much rather get kicked in the head by the OP of this thread, than be kicked by him. He is not slow by any stretch of the imagination. His legs are huge, and in great shape. If you are a kick boxer, your legs are one of your main weapons. Why fight with a bb gun, when you can fight with an M-16? I am not saying that it wouldn't hurt to be kicked by a smaller guy. My son and I play fight sometimes (I believe in raising boys to be boys) and he has hit me in the face before and it hurt plenty. My point is, larger size definately does not mean slower. In some cases it does, but proper training determines that.

Douglas

JSully
12-15-2004, 06:26 PM
What exactly does naturally heavier mean?

Larger bone structure.

Digitised
12-16-2004, 12:42 PM
isnt that a contradiction?

since when ppl have larger bone structures they may be heavier but they carry less muscle than say an ectomorph whos bulked to the same weight.
In theory the ectomoprh has the advantage of holding an extra 30lbs of muscle and having a much smaller leaner frame to move.

You should be taking advantage of this surely?

JSully
12-16-2004, 05:47 PM
isnt that a contradiction?

since when ppl have larger bone structures they may be heavier but they carry less muscle than say an ectomorph whos bulked to the same weight.
In theory the ectomoprh has the advantage of holding an extra 30lbs of muscle and having a much smaller leaner frame to move.

You should be taking advantage of this surely?

But an ectomorph NEEDS that extra muscle to keep up with our natural strength. Most guys that are naturally larger boned have the advantage of starting out with heavier weights/more strength. We're used to moving around that wt that are bone structure has and so forth. I myself am an endomorph. Sometimes I prefer to be an ectomorph because they're naturally lean, but I would really rather be what I am and I'm thankful for that. Sure I don't look good all the time, but damn can I put on muscle quickly. Yes, it takes me forever to lean down but the strength and size that I put on is just incredible compared to someone that takes them forever to get big.

And having a smaller frame isn't good when you get into higher weight classes because the higher weight classes generally means they're taller. If someone has a 5" reach on you, its gonna be quite difficult to get in on 'em, but that just from a boxing prospect.

I've boxed, and I always went by the notion, that bigger is better. I may be a little slower than them, but one of my hits will drop 'em whereas one of their hits are just going to piss me off.

Digitised
12-16-2004, 05:58 PM
well im 6ft with shoes on, and i have a good reach.

Im not a large guy, but is it really true that bigger ppl have stronger muscles?
I would have thought 1lb of muscle is 1lb of muscle, and that as long as it was trained it would perform as well as any other.

Btw bruce lee was 125lbs and slightly the greatest fighter who ever lived...

Canadarm
12-17-2004, 06:07 AM
I don't buy that naturally heavier line. If two people are the same height and weight and %bf I don't see how one is going to have an advantage on the other based on how heavy they used to be. I guess there comes the difference between having more slowtwitch mussle vs fast. As far as strength goes it should be pretty even. Sure someone that is taller is going to have a reach advantage in boxing but I don't think that was really the point. Not to meantion Mike Tyson in his prime was giving up tons of reach but that didn't matter. I don't really know what I'd consider myself because I've always had a kinda stocky build but I'm not very heavy.

JSully
12-17-2004, 09:07 PM
Strength varies for EVERYONE. It's all about how you train the muscle.

Most bodybuilders are weak in ratio of bodweight/strength, but thats compared to powerlifters.

I do believe in natural strength. Some people are genetic freaks when it comes to strenght, and others have the short side of the stick. Look at Chris Rodgers:

Best lifts:

Squat- 620(sanctioned), 625(gym)
Bench- 340(sanctioned), 355(gym)
Deadlift- 530(sanctioned), 525(gym)
Total- 1460(sanctioned), 1505(gym)

Next meet: 2/26/05
Goal: 1450@148

He's got me by almost 100lbs on the squat and I weigh 265.

Sure someone that is taller is going to have a reach advantage in boxing but I don't think that was really the point.
Yes, actually that was the point. Thats why most ppl don't want to move up in weight classes. BECAUSE of the height advantage of heavier fighters.

fen2zla
12-17-2004, 10:06 PM
Haha I won 3rd in Canada, I'm da coolest

Umm, no not really. Theres 2 guys above you that are cooler ;)

I wouldnt try and stay in the same weight class if I were you. Your young and would have to almost starve yourself to stay in it. Give yourself a challenge. Move up a class.