PDA

View Full Version : where do you buy Whey protein

kairar
11-18-2004, 10:35 PM
sorry if the question was already asked

trojan1444
11-18-2004, 11:30 PM
GNC, most gyms (i know 24 hour has a bunch), Vitamin Shoppe, some supermarkets like Trader Joe's but their selection is limited, online, etc

Vido
11-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Online is the cheapest.

XxDeanerxX
11-19-2004, 05:33 AM
GNC Protein 95 :thumbup: :strong:

ryuage
11-19-2004, 06:39 AM
online or at the vitamin shoppe if they have a real good monthly special.

greekboy80
11-19-2004, 08:05 AM
that is so disrespectful. helloooooooo JackAsses?

you are using this website daily for tons of free useful information, maybe the best on thet net and most of all totally free! the least you could do is buy the products here at Atlarge Nutrition, and apparently you cant even give this website for a recomendation? thats pretty pathetic. all of you who posted that said he should get protien from anywhere else should be ashmed! at least have the decentcey(sp?) to keep other products to yourself, and promote these products whenever possible.

Do you like this web site? Do you want it to stay? think just for a moment and then make a decision.

Sorry about this rant...im in sales and in know how this type of indiscriminatory marketing can affect sales.

thanks, JB

Roark
11-19-2004, 08:06 AM
online or at the vitamin shoppe if they have a real good monthly special.

any web site suggestions?

Roark
11-19-2004, 08:07 AM

you are using this website daily for tons of free useful information, maybe the best on thet net and most of all totally free! the least you could do is buy the products here at Atlarge Nutrition, and apparently you cant even give this website for a recomendation? thats pretty pathetic. all of you who posted that said he should get protien from anywhere else should be ashmed! at least have the decentcey(sp?) to keep other products to yourself, and promote these products whenever possible.

Do you like this web site? Do you want it to stay? think just for a moment and then make a decision.

Sorry about this rant...im in sales and in know how this type of indiscriminatory marketing can affect sales.

thanks, JB

i have ordered from atlarge approx. 5 times before

definitely a satisfactory product

but certain times i like to be more thrifty

ryuage
11-19-2004, 08:08 AM
atlargenutrition.com
dpsnutrition.com
1fast400.com
trueprotein.com
proteinfactory.com
allthewhey.com

Jabberwocky
11-19-2004, 08:16 AM
I get all of my whey and what not at affordable suppliments. $40 for a 10# bag of ON, not too shabby.

Shobe
11-19-2004, 09:19 AM
how is the products from trueprotein.com??? Are they good, do they taste good. And what about theri Casein protein in particular? Any props would be great.

galileo
11-19-2004, 10:42 AM

thanks, JB

As a moderator, I officially say, "shut up."

AtLarge is a great company with great products but they do not offer everything under the sun, so other sources must be sought out for specific products. If you want pure WPI, you don't come here, you go somewhere that sells it.

http://www.1fast400.com is by far my favorite non-wbb related site.

ryuage
11-19-2004, 11:21 AM
uhm lol.

Madd Hatter
11-19-2004, 11:33 AM
DPS Nutrition, Optimum Whey is what I've done for years.
Recently I found allthewhey.com sells a (seemingly) identical powder for $10 less per 10 lbs, so thinking about switching to that.

no regrets
11-20-2004, 05:18 PM
www.netrition.com

Zearoth
11-20-2004, 06:09 PM
eBay.

Kc Banks
11-20-2004, 06:24 PM
On base, at the commisary. :thumbup:

chris mason
11-20-2004, 06:48 PM

thanks, JB

As a moderator and the co-owner of AtLarge I will say thank you despite what my buddy Galileo said.

I think you were a bit harsh with the use of the word "jackasses", but otherwise you were spot on. We sell everything that anyone should ever bother taking because everything we sell works. In addition to that, we only sell top quality products. Our suppliers are the best, thus our ingredients are the best.

This is a FREE site which AtLarge pays for. If you are sincerely looking for a quality product that really works as advertised then you ABSOLUTELY should buy from AtLarge and "love the ones your with" so to speak.

galileo
11-20-2004, 08:00 PM
As a moderator and the co-owner of AtLarge I will say thank you despite what my buddy Galileo said.

I think you were a bit harsh with the use of the word "jackasses", but otherwise you were spot on. We sell everything that anyone should ever bother taking because everything we sell works. In addition to that, we only sell top quality products. Our suppliers are the best, thus our ingredients are the best.

This is a FREE site which AtLarge pays for. If you are sincerely looking for a quality product that really works as advertised then you ABSOLUTELY should buy from AtLarge and "love the ones your with" so to speak.

I respectfully disagree, but I will reiterate : there are some things you may want that AtLarge doesn't carry. "We sell everything that anyone should ever bother taking" isn't a fair statement, especially considering AtLarge doesn't carry an efa/dha supplement, which a lot of people find to be critical. But for the things you can get at AtLarge, you most certainly should. A great company with great products and most importantly it supports the forum!

waynis
11-20-2004, 08:50 PM
vitamin shoppe. Optimum nutrition 100% whey 5lbs for 30 dollars.

ryuage
11-21-2004, 04:03 AM
does at large carrie gangsta test??? haha :evillaugh