PDA

View Full Version : new to this need help

djilltracks
11-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site and lifting. I actually posted this in another section of the forum and got a lot of help with lifting my question here is with my diet heres the info, if you need to know anything else let me know:

Im 24, 165lbs, right now im taking creatine (m-f) and protien everyday (4scoops), my diet consists of a lot of bananas, tuna sandwiches, fruit, and fish or chicken breast with vegetables at night. I do at least one a week have a bowl of ice cream but I try not to.
when i first started training (around mid aug.) i weighed 180lbs, and had 18% body fat, thats when baseball season started and i got very active. we ran a mile and a half at least 3x a week and i actually lost 20lbs and gained some of it back. my goal from working out would be to weigh between 18lbs and 190lbs, with single digit body fat %.
workout routine
m-w-f: bench press 3sets-6 (115lbs)
pullups 3sets-6
chinups "
sit ups 3sets 20
I have another workout plan that a friend of mine gave me which is one body part a day, but I would like to know from you guys what would be best to achieve my goal. thanks in advance

agentplaya1
11-22-2004, 01:25 AM
your workout routine needs a major overhaul. For starters, you dont have any leg exercises. Get some help in the training section for that. What's your height and your current bodyfat? And why do you only take creatine M through F?

Frozenmoses
11-22-2004, 01:27 AM
Train your legs. Please.

djilltracks
11-22-2004, 01:58 PM
ive reworked my workout plan, thanks in large part to the other thread. so i am now working out my legs on day 4. as far as your other question im 5'5".
again thanks for the help