PDA

View Full Version : 2 words: WAFFLE HOUSE

Asylum
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Anyone got an suggestions on what to order when visiting Waffle House. I know you shouldn't but on rare occassions that craving gets too intense so I'll drop in and have 4 eggs scrambled with hot sauce, a bowl of chili, and ice water. Is that a terrible meal and is there something better to order from there that would be healthier or cleaner?

Behemoth
11-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Anyone got an suggestions on what to order when visiting Waffle House. I know you shouldn't but on rare occassions that craving gets too intense so I'll drop in and have 4 eggs scrambled with hot sauce, a bowl of chili, and ice water. Is that a terrible meal and is there something better to order from there that would be healthier or cleaner?

I don't understand what you're asking...

If you want to eat clean food then don't eat at the waffle house.

Asylum
11-21-2004, 05:59 PM
I know Waffle House isn't going to be "clean food". Just wondering what would be the best thing to order from there to satiate my craving but not fill me up with a bunch of junk. Just looking to see what others get when they go there.

GMCtrk
11-21-2004, 06:02 PM
umm...nothing there :confused:

Vido
11-21-2004, 06:26 PM
Your question doesn't make any sense. If you have a craving, either satisify it or don't.

Dirt
11-21-2004, 06:47 PM
What you just described makes about as much sense as paying a hooker to carry on a conversation...

pbsteve09
11-21-2004, 07:24 PM
hes asking on those days that he absolutly NEEDS to go to a waffle house...is 4 eggs scrambled with hot sauce, a bowl of chili, and ice water a good choice or is there something better. And to answer your question if your bulking id say its not horrible (depending what the chili is made out of) but cutting i think you could do alot better. Also at a waffle houses have more then one general menu. If i were to go id probably get a bowl of oatmeal, whole wheat toast, two eggs sunnyside up, and skim milk.

Vido
11-21-2004, 07:49 PM
No one NEEDS to go anywhere, especially not a restaurant.

Also, if he's going to eat eggs, oats, and toast, why couldn't he just eat that at home?

If you're going to cheat, do it right, and put it behind you...simple as that.

Patz
11-21-2004, 08:11 PM
i don't have a waffle house nearby, but i've been there plenty when i'm down south..i don have a huddle house in town, which is the evil twin...one thing i've noticed about that place...they keep cans of LARD out in the open..they USE it..they throw a slab of it on the grill before they cook ANYTHING on there..remember that when you get a craving..

pbsteve09
11-22-2004, 12:11 AM
i totally agree with you guys..but im just playin along and saying if he HAS to go to it..then thats what i would get.

ryuage
11-22-2004, 12:54 AM
the best thing you could eat at waffle house if you eat there is whatever you want.

Asylum
11-22-2004, 04:43 AM
Thanks guys, you answered my question.

the one
11-22-2004, 08:31 PM
what dickks people can be. when i go man i get bacon egg and cheese sandwich on raisin bread with a side of grits, its awesome

Asylum
11-23-2004, 04:52 AM
Thanks the one. Apparently some people don't understand getting out and going somewhere besides your own house to eat. Like I said, I don't eat there every day but occassionally (once every few months) I like to drop in there and eat. I was just trying to see what other people ate and hopefully get some suggestions as to what to eat that was semi-decent. I appreciate your answer and honesty bro.

ryuage
11-23-2004, 05:09 AM
of all places... waffle house? haha, your right I rather eat at my house.... I can sure as heck cook better and tastier food then waffle house if I wanted.

PowerManDL
11-23-2004, 05:56 AM
Texas Cheesesteak plate, with the hashbrowns scattered smothered and chunked.

Mmmm MMMM bitch