PDA

View Full Version : kim's girly workout journal

ricepaddy
11-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Now with that title, my journal should be easy for me to spot.

Been on Chinese medicine for 2 full weeks, seeing some improvement. Energy is better, sleeping is better and tongue is redder which is supposedly a good thing. Continuing with chiro to correct rotated vertebrae and nerve irritation.

Returning to gym this week, concentrating on aerobic activity to build endurance back up. Pain killers should be completely out of my system by now.

Not eating enough fruits but plenty o' veggies. Must stay away from the bubble tea and cake. Have to remember to eat a fuller breakfast.

Stackattack
11-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Good luck with your journal

John0101
11-21-2004, 08:50 PM
Hey Kim, good luck with your fitness goals, keeping a journal sure helps. Do you have an alter ego that is known as Kimpossible?

ricepaddy
12-06-2004, 10:54 AM
Back to gym on a regular basis. Able to do 30 min of cardio before surgery wound acts up. Should be able to increase that by 50% in one week. Plan on cardio and stretching for about 2 weeks then alternate with weights. After one month of that maybe get a personal trainer.

Still on herbs. Formula seems to have changed. Have no idea what's in it but it's tasting worse and worse. As much as I don't want to admit it, it does seem to have a positive effect but could be placebo for all I know.

Much, much success with chriopractor. Improved neck rotation and pain is gone.

Diet is back to normal. Still not enough fruits but eating plenty of veggies and all non-rice grains are whole. Making sure I get 2-3 servings of calcium so I don't snap like a twig in 20 years. Not sure if I eat enough protein, thinking of tracking diet through Vivonic software.

Oh, weight. Recorded today at 126.5 lbs.

PizDoff
12-06-2004, 10:57 AM
For my own curiosity, what is this Chinese medicine?
Can you get ingredients?
What is it for?

John0101
12-06-2004, 10:21 PM
KIM! :windup:

I wouldn't push the intensity or volume if the wound start acting up. You should look around the site and ask some questions about mixing cardio and weight training. People here generally don't like personal trainers.

Eat your BW in protein, so around ~120grams. Eating tons of veggies, fruits, and whole grain sounds good too. Make sure to get your fats in there also, so throw in some fish, nuts, etc. Do you know your macro breakdown like fat/protein/carbs? I like 30/40/30 or 20/40/40 but I think it might be somewhat different for men and women.

dissipate
12-09-2004, 07:38 AM
were you injured in some way?? what's your height?

Must stay away from the bubble tea and cake.
heh.