PDA

View Full Version : Confession!!!

muscle chic
11-21-2004, 08:53 PM
OMG!! I've been naughty for the past week on and off. Chocolate icecream, Candy and popcorn at the movies and so on. I must admit I fall off the wagon sometimes!! My husband doesn't help much since he's far from a health nut. BUT, Now it's time to get back on track, I swear I gained at leat 6 pounds of fat. I'm bulking but I went overboard!!! Just thought I'd share this with you guys since I'm feeling guilty. :burger:

waynis
11-21-2004, 09:08 PM
self controll. It's hard but once you stay away from something so long you don't care for it anymore. I've elimated sweets from my diet completly for about 6 months now. I no longer desire them. Not even tempted. Plus they are bad for you. With me i've worked so hard to get my health where it is.. cheating does not make it worth it.

muscle chic
11-21-2004, 09:22 PM
It's strange but I've been under serious self control for months. I don't know probably a bit of stress. Your right though eventually you don't crave it but my husband isn't exactly supportive. I'm back on track though and I just need to learn to ignore him and his bad eating habits instead of joining him. I've tried to get him to be as healthy with eating as me but he's just not in to it. Self Control !! Those are the key words. Thanks!! I needed to hear it.

waynis
11-21-2004, 09:32 PM
It's really hard when someone you care about so much don't wanna take care of themselves like you do. YOu eat the way you do so you feel better. Then you see your partner, family member getting sick and you think if they only ate like me they would be ok. Some people are stubborn as anything. My dad is that way. He's older and I try to get him to eat healthier. He don't wanna spend the money though. Your example will ultimatetlely grow on them and they will make some changes eventually. Don't give up though :D

Frozenmoses
11-22-2004, 12:49 AM
I get horrible cravings sometimes. Like, trade your family for a cheeseburger cravings. Just gotta stay strong.

getfit
11-22-2004, 02:35 AM
OMG!! I've been naughty for the past week on and off. Chocolate icecream, Candy and popcorn at the movies and so on. I must admit I fall off the wagon sometimes!! My husband doesn't help much since he's far from a health nut. BUT, Now it's time to get back on track, I swear I gained at leat 6 pounds of fat. I'm bulking but I went overboard!!! Just thought I'd share this with you guys since I'm feeling guilty. :burger:
we all go through that MC! trust me i get crazy cravings as well but learnt now to control them! just get back on track now and try to keep it that way!:)

ryuage
11-22-2004, 05:04 AM
I never get cravings anymore hrmm... i crave oatmeal and chicken haha. Maybe if you get your hubby into the game you wont be tempted as much