PDA

View Full Version : Me now:D, nothing to see ... Just a few Pics! Feel Free to critisize and make Fun!

Killswitch_1981
11-23-2004, 01:37 PM
I guess those are results from me working out with not much dedication LOL
hope theyr interesting enough... thats if it shows at all that ive worked out in those last 3 years on n off :evillaugh

Frozenmoses
11-23-2004, 01:42 PM
You don't look bad at all. If you dedicated yourself, you could go far.

And KSE rules. I don't like the new album though.

Killswitch_1981
11-23-2004, 01:44 PM
Sorry some of them i took myself its why i couldn't get enough of the picture in it but it was the best i can do :moon:

Killswitch_1981
11-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Nah man all KSE music is hardcore... lovin it... each there own... but as for me i think its great thanks for the comment... but you didn't say does it show at all that i've been workin out? or that i have?

even tho in one of the pics i was stoned lol

Frozenmoses
11-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Well thats a tough call to make. Some people just have the genetics to look in pretty decent shape without doing sh*t. I'm assuming that you aren't one of these people. If that is the case, then I would say yes, it does look like you work out a bit. I guess my question to you is, are you going to dedicate yourself to it or are you just gonna keep doing the on and off thing?

Killswitch_1981
11-23-2004, 02:35 PM
no of course im gonna dedicate myself now... i was young when i first started iwasnt that into i just knew back then that when i reach the age im at i wouldnt want to struggle lifting weights and not feel like im starting from scratch... like i have the energy and power to lift from previous training ... which i guess helped me alot... and being 10% fit is better than nothing at all... well the only genetic thing i got is my shoulders... which are pretty big... and the more i work em out the more huge the go... like expand... which helps give my body a nice shape to tell you the truth... now im fully dedicated i wanna bulk up i wanna be big... not tone just bulk...then shrink off whatever fat i gain... when i decide to tone... im eating around 4000 calories a day... but only orange when it comes to fruits... 5 boiled eggs for breakfast... 3 oranges a day snacks... 4 big tuna cans with a can of corn... mixed with some lemon juice... dry but tasty i dont mind diet pepsi on the side so i can swallow it lol... and as for the 2 main meals which are lunch and dinner... ive settled in eating 3 lbs chicken on both meals... with salads on the side... and a chocolate bar a day... sugar intake... so i dont fade out after work out... thats how i see it being a good diet i guess... i rely on my instincts ...whatever it tells me to do i do ya know and im workin my ass off really hard... to bulk... im proportional like my whole body... so ya i dont miss out on workin my legs thighs and calves either and in those pics ive only worked out not so long a few months less not even

Gabrielle
11-23-2004, 02:45 PM
if you have access to a camera...I would suggest taking some more pictures, full-body shots possibly in boxers so you can get better feedback...try posing in mandatories...like front and back dub, front and back lat, side chest and most muscular/crab...this way you can take pictures and post them in the future to gauge your progress more accurately and encourage consistency to the lifestyle by being able to see your gains and have people on the board provide postive or negative feedback...welcome to bodybuilding...good luck

Killswitch_1981
11-23-2004, 03:15 PM
Your right about that... ill get right on that

Frozenmoses
11-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Just a word of advice: using the word "tone" on these forums is like parading around with a sign that says "I'M A FREAKING NOOB" written in bright neon orange letters.

Canadian Crippler
11-23-2004, 05:56 PM
sm0k1n 1z f0 l0000z3rz!!@~1.backslash11!

Yeah the back shot really does you no justice, do you have a remote for this cam? Anyways yea just keep at it!

BCC
11-23-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm not trying to piss on anyones fire, but I find it pretty hard to believe you're eating 6 pounds of chicken a day, let alone in only 2 meals.

Killswitch_1981
11-24-2004, 03:43 AM
man im not eating 6 lbs chicken:| im eating 3 lbs ...like i make a whole meal with 3 lbs chicken and i eat half of it at lunch and half of it at dinner? thats what i said up above

BCC
11-24-2004, 12:40 PM
You said "i've settled in eating 3lbs chicken on both meals..."

I took it wrong, that clears it up.

roidaroonie
11-24-2004, 01:08 PM
I find it awfully hard to believe that somebody can even eat 3 lbs of chicken in one meal!!!!!!! You'd be better off spacing it out more throughout the day, 3 lbs of chicken is way too much protien for your body to be able to process in one meal.

Canadian Crippler
11-24-2004, 02:53 PM
^ He JUST said he is eating 1.5lbs per meal, heh.

Massive_Attack
11-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Lol thanks for clearing it up Crippler... btw i think his comp lagged lol... probably didnt show him my answer

btw those are updated pics from a webcam... bout my back hope it helps
i tried a better way till i borrow my friends cam

Manveet
11-26-2004, 08:39 PM
Wow, we're starting to get an abudance of Vancourites on the board:)

You have a decent base to start on, now get bulking!

orbital
11-26-2004, 10:09 PM
eh, he might be one of them Islanders. Don't put him in the cool category quite yet Manveet. :cool:

edit: for the guy who posted above, massive attack, only says BC. guy who started this thread is officially :cool:

Massive_Attack
11-27-2004, 06:51 AM
haha well guys ... i live in kerrisdale... close to west broadway... kitsilano... and Arbutus... so if you know where those areas are you sure do know where im from kid;), btw im pretty damn sure that is nowhere near the island ...im a west side vancouverite *thumbs up*

JustinF
11-27-2004, 07:00 AM
Why did you register a new username?

security1769
11-27-2004, 10:46 AM
not trying to sound like an *******, but it really doesn't look like you lift. if you would've been consistant for those 3 years then you'd look a hell of a lot better. keep with it, eat and train hard!

...and quit smoking...

Massive_Attack
11-27-2004, 10:57 AM
so i made a new one?

orbital
11-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Oh its the same guy lol. Well props on joining the wbb vancity crew. Wait, do we have a crew?

Manveet
11-28-2004, 09:52 PM
eh, he might be one of them Islanders. Don't put him in the cool category quite yet Manveet. :cool:

edit: for the guy who posted above, massive attack, only says BC. guy who started this thread is officially :cool:

I live in White Rock.

:hide:

Am I still :cool: though? :(

orbital
11-30-2004, 10:55 PM
I live in White Rock.

:hide:

Am I still :cool: though? :(

eh, I am not really in Vancouver either :redface: I would admit to living in a particular suburb of Vancouver but I am really too embarassed to do so. Starts with an S and rhymes with ****ty I think. :(

Massive_Attack
12-12-2004, 06:33 AM
First Pic was shot 3 to 4 weeks ago

Second pic was shot now

been eating like a monster

i would like to hear some suggestions/critiques plz

wanna know if ive progressed

Massive_Attack
12-12-2004, 06:38 AM
this is closest i could get of the first pic

security1769
12-12-2004, 07:45 AM
well, it's hard to tell with such poor quality pics but, you definately put some size on. it looks like quite a bit of fat though. have you done bf testing? TRY TO GET A BETTER CAMERA!!! and do full body shots so we can really tell how proportionate you are.

Massive_Attack
12-13-2004, 11:09 AM
i actually thought the new pics werent so bad

security1769
12-13-2004, 12:38 PM
i actually thought the new pics werent so bad

i hope your kidding... the quality is horrible. the only good thing about them is that it shows he has put on some size...