PDA

View Full Version : another cheat-day question

Beavereater
11-27-2004, 05:03 AM
I often hear this term, the day you can eat what you've craved in order to keep yourself from going crazy. How does everyone handle this...I've heard some people going as far as eat Denny's for breakfast, have Burger King for mid-day lunch blah blah blah finishing off with a couple dozen hot wings and some beer. Others, have a piece of cake for desert or a few potatoe chips at lunch. How does this work!? Can you go over your daily cals on a cheat day, or do you keep to your cals while eating what you like?? Just wanna know...I went about 100 cals over...and mostly not good cals...

ryuage
11-27-2004, 05:26 AM
dont sweat it.

JSully
11-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Eat everything and anything you want, and in excess.

getfit
11-27-2004, 04:26 PM
dont sweat it.
ryu it's pie time! :D

Vido
11-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Eat everything and anything you want, and in excess.

:withstupi It's not a cheat day if you're still counting cals.

Beavereater
11-27-2004, 10:31 PM
So what are your cheat days then!?

pentacent500
11-27-2004, 10:38 PM
depends on your diet. most of the time a cheat "day" is really only a cheat "meal". if i'm in precontest and staying low carb, i'll get a cheat "meal" every 4 days or so. if i'm cycling my carbs, i might get a cheat meal once a week. and a cheat meal is really just that...give yourself 30 minutes to eat whatever you want in whatever quantities you can take. the idea is to jumpstart leptin levels to boost your metabolism into burning more fat faster. it's not to keep you from going crazy. in reality, when in precontest, i don't usually even want to take my cheat meals. i take them as a strategy move whenever my metabolism slows, which usually is at the end of the week if i'm carb cycling.

pbsteve09
11-28-2004, 12:18 AM
dude im on a cut right now..and on my cheat days ill eat anything from icecream sandwhiches, to mcdonalds, to philly steaks (in my dorm eatinghall). A hundred calories and your worried....man o go over a thousand and i dont seem to have a prob at all :burger:

ryuage
11-28-2004, 03:51 AM
ryu it's pie time! :D

lol :)

ryuage
11-28-2004, 03:51 AM
So what are your cheat days then!?

I dont really have cheat days persay unless on vacation or visiting home or something, and trust me... you dont wanna know what I eat in 24 hours... heck you dont wanna know what I can manage to eat before most people wake up.