PDA

View Full Version : The Mule

TheMule
11-27-2004, 10:37 PM
Hi everybody!

My name's Luke Mueller. I am 21 years old and just ended my football career at Colorado State. I've been powerlifting since I was in highschool and have been incorporating some bodybuilding over the last few years. Now that I'm done with football I am going to get back into competing.

I just wanted to introduce myself and get some feedback on a few pics. Let me know what you guys think.

If you have any questions about me go to kevtrice.com

Late,
Mule

http://web.mit.edu/kevtrice/www/pictures/mule/OverHeadLat2.jpg

http://web.mit.edu/kevtrice/www/pictures/mule/July2ndChallin'.jpeg

FrenchTickler
11-27-2004, 10:41 PM
You. Are. A. Beast.

GMCtrk
11-27-2004, 10:50 PM
did you lose scholarships?

JSully
11-27-2004, 11:08 PM
I'd like to see some stats. You're a big boy! How much weight you movin around on the big 3? .. bench/dead/squat

Organichu
11-28-2004, 01:45 AM
You look incredible. What's your caloric breakdown resemble?

Ðragons
11-28-2004, 03:11 AM
Blahhhhh Massive

getfit
11-28-2004, 05:17 AM
HOLY **** you are huge!

ryuage
11-28-2004, 06:27 AM
looking real thick

1r15h
11-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Been checking out that site you gave a link to. Some big strong fellas on there. That miss on the bench looked pretty nasty. Looking good though man, if you were to cut you'd be a serious piece of meat.

getfit
11-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Been checking out that site you gave a link to. Some big strong fellas on there. That miss on the bench looked pretty nasty. Looking good though man, if you were to cut you'd be a serious piece of meat.
you think he should cut? IMHO i think he should stay bulked and continue

Ðragons
11-28-2004, 08:16 AM
getfit, ur real tender in ur pic ya know? :p

getfit
11-28-2004, 08:18 AM
getfit, ur real tender in ur pic ya know? :p
tender:) i wanna be huge and beat all you guys kiddin!;)

Rock
11-28-2004, 09:39 AM
you got some real mean size, looks like your holding water but who doesnt, how come alot of fotball players get big fast, while normal guys use several years to reach that size, is it the combo of having a trainer and always running and being in movement and thus you can eat more?

Organichu
11-28-2004, 10:17 AM
you got some real mean size, looks like your holding water but who doesnt, how come alot of fotball players get big fast, while normal guys use several years to reach that size, is it the combo of having a trainer and always running and being in movement and thus you can eat more?

That could be part of it.. I know several guys around Philly in good football programs, and a solid percentage of them are huge. They generally ignore any trainer's tips about nutrition and eat two whole pizzas after each practice, too. ;)

Rock
11-28-2004, 10:58 AM
thats the thing, they can eat so much because of the high level of movement, this again gives them extra size and strength

mattburns
11-28-2004, 11:47 AM
but surely it gets burned as well with all the cardio they do?

good point though rock a lot of the football playes seem like big fellas.

your bloody massive mule :p

illazz1own
11-28-2004, 02:45 PM
man u are exactly how i wanna look..very nice work man..maybe u could swing by and check my pics out and give me some pointers..thanks good work ...

GMCtrk
11-28-2004, 02:57 PM
If you read this guys site, you will see why he looks the way he does. His #1 priority is eating!

muscle chic
11-28-2004, 08:39 PM
OMG!!! Very Nice!!

Beast
11-28-2004, 09:13 PM
did you lose scholarships?
hahaha

shootermcgavin7
11-28-2004, 09:43 PM
hahaha

I am kind of curious as to why he left after his sophomore year?

Beast
11-28-2004, 09:54 PM
Probably because of excessive drug use. :p

antek
11-28-2004, 09:58 PM
you look freakin' awesome. your traps are ass-kickin'. :)

Canadian Crippler
11-28-2004, 10:50 PM
The Mule is jacked.

Shark
11-28-2004, 11:26 PM
:withstupi

Vido
11-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Probably because of excessive drug use. :p

lol

Rock
11-29-2004, 05:01 AM
I think that comment was un necessary, that be said, if you juice in a sport, yeah it is cheating no matter how many other that do it, but in bodybuilding, its not.

ericg
11-29-2004, 08:43 AM
I graduated HS when i was 17, maybe he is out of college?

Regardless, you look huge man, awesome work so far. What will you be competing in?

getfit
11-29-2004, 08:47 AM
I think that comment was un necessary, that be said, if you juice in a sport, yeah it is cheating no matter how many other that do it, but in bodybuilding, its not.
i have to agree with rock look at some of the greatest bodybuilders! yes they were juicing it big time but they're dedication and hard work made them what they are today NO 1!!!

ryuage
11-29-2004, 09:37 AM
you aint trying if you aint cheatin!

Franco
11-29-2004, 10:23 AM
You look awesome. Keep up the hard work!

Shark
11-29-2004, 11:29 AM
if you juice in a sport, yeah it is cheating no matter how many other that do it, but in bodybuilding, its not.

Come on now Rock, is bodybuilding not a sport? I don't think you can seriously make a comment like this. How is gear acceptable in bodybuilding but not in another sport?

I could see someone making an argument that gear in bodybuilding isn't as "performance enhancing" as it is in say football but rather that its a visual thing but I would have to disagree. I really don't have a problem with gear in any sport, but to say its acceptable in one sport but not in another seems a little silly.

BCC
11-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Come on now Rock, is bodybuilding not a sport? I don't think you can seriously make a comment like this. How is gear acceptable in bodybuilding but not in another sport?

I could see someone making an argument that gear in bodybuilding isn't as "performance enhancing" as it is in say football but rather that its a visual thing but I would have to disagree. I really don't have a problem with gear in any sport, but to say its acceptable in one sport but not in another seems a little silly.

Actually Chris, gear is outlawed in all sports with the exception of bodybuilding. It is acceptable in bodybuilding because it is allowed. Unless of course it is a tested show.

Beast
11-29-2004, 02:35 PM
I was talking about his brief football career, not his bodybuilding.

Shark
11-29-2004, 03:19 PM
Actually Chris, gear is outlawed in all sports with the exception of bodybuilding. It is acceptable in bodybuilding because it is allowed. Unless of course it is a tested show.

I understand this, but I thought he was getting more at the bigger picture of "is gear acceptable or not." I did not read it like that.

My mistake.

Rock
11-29-2004, 04:00 PM
anyways Mule you look like you can bench a ton with that chese and those shoulders!

Teufelhund
11-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Hey welcome to the site, Mule!

You're one huge guy.

TheMule
11-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Thanks for all the feedback everybody! You guys should check out my website at www.kevtrice.com and tell me what you think of it.

GMCtrk- I did walk away from a scholarship that was promised starting next semester… But I should have had one long before this, and that was one the reasons for my frustrations… For more onn why I left read: http://web.mit.edu/kevtrice/www/ramnation.html

LittleJake:
http://web.mit.edu/kevtrice/www/mule.html

Organichu- I don’t adhere to a very strict diet right now. I am on a bit of a weight cut… trying to get down to a good weight to powerlift and fight at… I try and eat 6-7 times a day; about 2-3 synthetic; not too sure on calories but I try and keep my meals moderately sized… I just mostly try and get like 250-300 grams protein and then just kinda go off eel for the rest, low sugars and moderate carbs and kinda low fats.

1r15h- Thanks man, and like I just said, I’ve been cutting down, but not really for bodybuilding.. and yeah, those big pics of me were at the end of a bulking faze kinda weighin like 250.. I’m like 230 now.

Rock- You know, what you are saying, I feel, is a big misperception by most people. Too many people think that being in college football will “get you huge,” but I am of the opinion that it is a huge hindrance. I mean yeah, you usually gain some weight when you get into college at this level, but most the guys are already bigger than everybody else anyways, that’s why they’re here. But after the initial 20 lbs. or so, most guys don’t get much bigger, and there’s really no room for bodybuilding or even a good diet when you’re playing D-1 football. Yeah, we train our asses off, but the truth is, the same man has more potential for gains outside of playing football, it’s just that most people don’t know how to train.

Illazz1own- thanks. I’ll scope your pics. Give me a link or send me an email; mulelpm@aol.com

ShooterMcGavin7- This can explain it as good as me:
http://web.mit.edu/kevtrice/www/ramnation.html

Beast- Um… Yeah… OK

EricG- I’m 21 in my Junior year

Glad to hear from all ya’ll. Thanks again for the compliments; I have a long ways to go, but it is always good to look back and see the gains you’ve made along the way.

Late,
Mule

ericg
12-01-2004, 06:29 AM
Looked at the site quickly and it looks pretty sweet! Nice work to all of you guys. Impressive lifts as well. :thumbup:

vkefi
12-01-2004, 02:16 PM
hehe, Exploits of lifting i sat and watched this morning ..

Props to you and your friends in that. Awesome stuff :)

Your run to 500x1 was insane. congrats.

bill
12-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Funny site Mule.

TheMule
12-06-2004, 06:00 PM
Thanks... It is supposed to be a little comedic in a way...

Late,
Mule

GMCtrk
12-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Mule, do you guys train legs as hard as you do upper body?

Also, love your 500 bench video at the beginning, VERY inspiring :)

Organichu
12-06-2004, 06:57 PM
Organichu- ...trying to get down to a good weight to powerlift and fight at...

Hey, what kind of fighting do you do?

I've done surprisingly well in the Philly juniors leagues (ring boxing).

ADDENDUM: you're a scary-big dude, I'd turn tail and run from one of your punches. :)

MrWebb78
12-06-2004, 08:33 PM
http://web.mit.edu/kevtrice/www/pictures/mule/MuleMisses.jpeg

that was a scary pic my friend.

RMW USMC
12-06-2004, 09:28 PM
You are insane Mule, your size and definition is superior. I can't imagine having that kind of size all around. Good luck with your continued body building and let's see some updated pictures whenever you have the chance.

MegaMuscle
12-07-2004, 07:15 AM
Luke your a great inspiration to beginner bodybuilders here, and one of the best right along with BCC,and Rock. I went to your site its really cool. What type of fighting do you do?Kickboxing,wrestling,boxing? anyway great job you are huge i hope i could look like you in about four years. :thumbup: :strong: :omg:

TheMule
12-07-2004, 02:38 PM
GMCtrk- We do train legs pretty hard, it’s just that we don’t have as big a competition amongst ourselves in the squat. In highschool we had guys squatting from low 200’s to the mid 500’s. When we got together to bench there was a lot more competition, ya know… Plus, we just love the bench so much... Everyone except, I think, Damon does squat, and I know that Kevin especially has been getting really good gains in his legs and Kamal’s an absolute freak, we just don’t hype it up too much… I myself was always a good squatter. There’s a vid on the site of me hitting 600 pretty easy without a suit, and I really think that my legs are one of my strongest points… It’s just kinda hard to get a leg-photoshoot goin’, ya know… Ya gotta shave, and tan, and oil… so you know… ha…

Also, glad you like the video, I really enjoy making them. My computer has been giving me problems because I have so much footage on it, but many more are on the way.

And you know, I have a lot of copies of DVD compilations of a bunch of my films, as well as Exploits In Lifting on DVD if you or anyone else is interested. I don’t try and make a profit; I just send ‘em out for whatever it costs. So, if you want any just throw me an email at mulelpm@aol.com or IM me at MuleLPM.

Organichu: I really want to get into UFC. I know a few UFC fighters that I’m gonna start training with, but as you might know, that **** takes years to learn… So, in the mean time I think I’ll do some boxing… This is all, however, if I decide against going into bodybuilding, in which case I would simply get huge… But I really don’t know yet.

MrWebb78: Haha… Yeah… I have some problems sometimes…

RMW USMC: thanks man… Good luck in the Marines (if I’m assuming correct?) My roommate was in the Marines and he loved it.

MegaMuscle: Thanks kid, that’s one of the reasons for the site: to give inspiration to Garage Based Lifters

Thanks for the responses everyone, you guys aren’t stuck up at all… I used to post at T-Nation and a lot of those guys are big haters.

Late,
Mule

Organichu
12-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Organichu: I really want to get into UFC. I know a few UFC fighters that I’m gonna start training with, but as you might know, that **** takes years to learn

Yeah- I do a lot of aikido and Krav Maga.

I know you're twice my size, and I don't mean to be a condescending prick, but if you have any questions at all, go right ahead- I incorporate a lot of no holds barred fighting into my boxing regime, and I might shy away from plain boxing sometime. I'd be happy to share anything I know with you.

TheMule
12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Organichu: Yeah man, definitely. I mean, i'm a total newbie to the sport and i'm eager to learn... I just think that I could do well in the sport ... eventually after I learn ALOT!...

Late,
Mule

Organichu
12-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Organichu: Yeah man, definitely. I mean, i'm a total newbie to the sport and i'm eager to learn... I just think that I could do well in the sport ... eventually after I learn ALOT!...

Late,
Mule

Well, I wasn't going to tell you right away, but one of the most advanced clandestine finishing techniques in all of MMA and submission wrestling is thus: RUN. We don't run to get in shape- we run so that if we ever see someone like you coming, we can get out of there. :thumbup: I've no doubts you'll be a very brutal contender.

TheMule
12-09-2004, 08:29 PM
Thanks... I really wanna learn the sport.

Late,
Mule

Ironrelic
12-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Mule, this shows what a bunch of guys can do when they commit/dedicate themselves to training together, sticking with it & pushing each other to make gains. One good training partner is great...if you can find one; haveing a group like you had is awesome.

Thx for the impressive & motivating site link.

TheMule
12-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Ironrelic: I do have to give a lot of credit to those guys. If it weren't for Kevin and Kamal I wouldn't be where I am today.

Late,
Mule

StevenEric
12-11-2004, 07:49 AM
good night your a huge guy. very powerful looking

chris mason
12-11-2004, 04:57 PM
I'm glad you are not getting the bashing here you have on some other sites. You and your buddies are very big and strong regardless of form.

I enjoy sites like yours.

Majestic
12-11-2004, 06:20 PM
In highschool we had guys squatting from low 200’s to the mid 500’s.

You sure about the mid-500's in the squat while in highschool?

Natural?

I doubt it, but I'll keep an open mind.

TheMule
12-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Chris: What other sites have you seen? I'd be interested to see other guys doing the same ****.

Majestic: I understand your skeptisism, a lot of people bull****, but here are the stats I'm sure of: I squated 505 my senior year at the state championship; Kamal could squat more than me but had a suit problem at the meet... I don't know his best gym max at the time, I think it was like 525: Jamal Jackson squated 625 for a school record before our senior year... I question his depth (it wouldn't have counted at a meet, but the kid was strong as hell) He did his opener, 525 3 times before they counted it at the state meet. So yeah, me, Jamal, and Kamal were all over 500 in highschool...

late,
Mule

TheMule
12-11-2004, 07:25 PM

TheMule
12-11-2004, 07:25 PM
OOPs! Sorry about the blank post...

But yeah, we were all natural too

Rock
12-11-2004, 08:02 PM
I dont believe that you are all natural, but it doesnt make any difference, I still respect you guys as bodybuilders and you are far supreme to me in size and strenght, and we also ofcourse share the common dream, of being big and strong, so its not negative, if you juice, well, that doesnt mean anything to me, your still doing your best and thats that.

SykoBMW
12-11-2004, 08:05 PM
He said were, which I'm assuming means they no longer are.

orbital
12-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Wow. Stunning amount of mass. Awesome work man!

You say that you are looking into either fighting or BB'ing in the future. What about football? I skimmed through that link you provided, but it just looked like a bunch of CSU fans speculating about why you left. Regardless of why you left, is your football career done? Any chance you could garner NFL interest or be drafted?

chris mason
12-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Chris: What other sites have you seen? I'd be interested to see other guys doing the same ****.

Majestic: I understand your skeptisism, a lot of people bull****, but here are the stats I'm sure of: I squated 505 my senior year at the state championship; Kamal could squat more than me but had a suit problem at the meet... I don't know his best gym max at the time, I think it was like 525: Jamal Jackson squated 625 for a school record before our senior year... I question his depth (it wouldn't have counted at a meet, but the kid was strong as hell) He did his opener, 525 3 times before they counted it at the state meet. So yeah, me, Jamal, and Kamal were all over 500 in highschool...

late,
Mule

No, you misunderstand. I saw YOUR site and lifts get bashed on another forum (fortifiediron.net) for the form you guys use etc. I thought the bashing was stupid and uncalled for.

TheMule
12-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Orbital: I would love to keep playing football. I think I'm a better linebacker than I am big, strong, or whatever, but it just didn't work out. I'm pretty f-ed up physically from it all, and to be honest, I'm scared that if I kept playing that I would b unable to lift in the future... The sh*t went bad this year, I quit in protest, basically, and now I'm moving on, I think... I do have to say, though, that watching the Heisman presentation last night really got me erkin' to play again, but I don't want to transfer... I wish they would just fire the D-Coordinator, then I'd come back... But I think Sonny is gonna let him live out the one last year of his contract, so F. it... I'm done....... for now........ Who know's, you might see me in an arena league some day?... If I'm not on stage or in the ring, but you never know, right?

Late,
Mule

Scuba
12-13-2004, 08:06 PM
I do have to give a lot of credit to those guys. If it weren't for Kevin and Kamal I wouldn't be where I am today.

Late,
Mule

Damm bro you are one HUGE guy......I wish I could hang with a crew like yours when I was in high school and college. Are you guys going to be posting more of Andy McLaughlin? That boy is JACKED!!!

Ares
12-13-2004, 11:51 PM
Your incredibly huge man. I can't wait to see you in the ring one day! (UFC)