PDA

View Full Version : The Rebirth

Gizotch
11-28-2004, 01:03 AM
a stint with depression and a developed insatiable craving for cigarettes brought me from a great 173lbs to a sad 154lbs in a period of about 2 months . i currently weigh less than i did when i started lifting . i look emaciated and if i were to tell anyone that i used to be a regular at my gym id probably be laughed at . its time for me to start over , fresh . to relearn everything i knew about training , diet , and positive mindset . im starting this journal to track my progress and to remind myself of the promise i made myself this evening , to never let myself fall below the expectations i held for myself , both physically and mentally .

11:52pm - my last cigarette .

i currently dont have a routine planned for the months ahead , but ill have some time to run some things through my mind tomorrow before i head back to the gym on monday morning .

wish me luck guys .

Patz
11-28-2004, 01:21 AM
dude..if you jsut quit smoking tonight..get that book i mentioned..it'll keep you on track in every aspect..and maybe some nicorette or something :) good luck..you can do it

TheSicilian
11-28-2004, 01:50 AM
Good luck! GYM IS YOUR NICOTINE! USE IT! LOVE IT! BECOME ADDICTED!

JSully
11-28-2004, 02:00 AM
Good luck bro! I'll keep posted to check your progress.

ryuage
11-28-2004, 03:58 AM
welcome back...

Gizotch
11-30-2004, 12:16 PM
it doesnt look like ill be able to make it into the gym this week , at least not untill friday . im going to use the next couple of days to refine my diet , my calorie intake is still low but its climbing day to day and i should be at maintenance pretty soon .

i havent had a cigarette since my last post , i still get a little winded when running up stairs at work , but that will change once i throw some heavy cardio into my workout .

Gizotch
12-07-2004, 02:08 AM
my days have been nothing but cardio cardio and more cardio in an attempt to rebuild my badly damaged lungs