PDA

View Full Version : What's A Good Diet for Cutting? What foods should I eat?

RomaniEyetalian
11-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Can anyone recommend me a good diet for cutting on here that works best? What foods should I eat?

ryuage
11-28-2004, 03:03 PM
look at the sticky

shootermcgavin7
11-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Can anyone recommend me a good diet for cutting on here that works best? What foods should I eat?

There IS a sticky (definitely not trying to undercut you ryuage), but there are as many cutting diets as there are serious lifters on these forums. As I've said on another post, dig around the boards, find a cutting diet you like, give it a shot.

If you're like most people, (including me), you'll probably screw it up the first few times, but it is part of the learning process. Good luck.

Vido
11-28-2004, 11:26 PM
If you're like most people, (including me), you'll probably screw it up the first few times, but it is part of the learning process. Good luck.

The biggest mistake most newbies make is dropping cals too severely. This IS a good approach, but you have to really know what you're doing...not what I recommend for a first time cutter.

shootermcgavin7
11-29-2004, 06:07 AM
The biggest mistake most newbies make is dropping cals too severely. This IS a good approach, but you have to really know what you're doing...not what I recommend for a first time cutter.

Good point. I think my overall point to him was that works for other people may not work for him.