PDA

View Full Version : cheat meal instead of cheat day

kwx1
11-11-2001, 12:38 PM
I hear about cheat days a lot, but does anyone have a cheat meal every day rather than a whole day dedicated to cheating?

I know that would be more convenient for me. Think it would hurt? Well, would it hurt moreso than a full day of cheating every week?

Fart Barker
11-11-2001, 12:44 PM
I usually cheat every day. Today, my diet has consisted of coffee, cigarettes, water, fried chicken, and raw chocolate-chip cookie dough. But then again, I'm a fat bastard.

Seriously, I don't think you could get the results you are probably seeking if you had a cheat meal everyday.

KKL
11-11-2001, 12:50 PM
"I usually cheat every day. Today, my diet has consisted of coffee, cigarettes, water, fried chicken, and raw chocolate-chip cookie dough. But then again, I'm a fat bastard."

lol

i can maintain cheating somewhat everyday... good look losing fat doing that

Wizard
11-11-2001, 12:56 PM
It depends on a lot of things... Calories primaly and then other things..

johny walker
11-11-2001, 01:10 PM
I have a have a cheat day and I found it helps with my strength . I eat 6000 calories on my cheat day and the next day I feel at least 20% stronger in the gym and bodyfat stayes the same. I think that having a cheat day is good for bulking because your shocking your anabolic hormones an putting yourself into an anabolic state. I don't believe that having a cheat day will ruin your physique if you have a fast to moderate metabolism. If someone ha a slow metabolism with an endomorphic body type I think they should only have a cheat meal sinse their metabolism is extremelly slow and they are prone to gaining fat very easily.

Wizard
11-11-2001, 01:16 PM
The truth is that you primaly need to include cheat days in your nutrition plans.This way you increase your T3 and Leptin levels.So,you can have a cheat day which can raise your metabolism assuming that it would primaly consists of carbs.A lot of fat in a cheat day is what can "harm" you,and not a lot of carbs.

Jane
11-11-2001, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by johny walker
If someone ha a slow metabolism with an endomorphic body type I think they should only have a cheat meal sinse their metabolism is extremelly slow and they are prone to gaining fat very easily.

Wait, i thought endomorphs were exactly the people who typically have high metabolisms?

Wizard
11-11-2001, 03:03 PM
Actually,ectomorphs have the fastest metabolisms...

Jane
11-11-2001, 03:07 PM
ok i got the two confused. it goes ectomorph, mesomorph THEN endomorph, right?

Wizard
11-11-2001, 03:10 PM
:nod:

twinturbo
11-14-2001, 06:56 PM
I could live with a "cheat meal" just as long as take it early in the day, like noon or so....the rest of the day I down water to try to flush out the sodium and other stuff....

reso
11-15-2001, 03:31 AM
i just had a cheat day,whoop had alot of carbs and maybe about 50-60gram fat,gonna do cardio today:)