PDA

View Full Version : Definition help

HURST442
12-02-2004, 11:36 PM
I was told to put a post like this in the nutrition section, so here goes. I lift frequently at moderate to high weights for my age (16), but no matter how much i lift i cannot seem to get any definition (especially in my chest). So my last thought (though it shouldnt have been) is that it is my diet...so, does anyone have any advice on a diet plan to help with my definition...any advice will be much appreciated
THX
-Pearce

agentplaya1
12-03-2004, 12:14 AM
you need to figure out how many calories to eat each day. It's all about eating LESS calories than your body will actually use in order to lose some fat. Start with about 15 calories per pound of bodyweight to figure out how many cals to eat a day. It would also help if you put up your height, weight, % bodyfat and what your typical diet looks like in a day.

MartialArtist
12-06-2004, 11:46 AM
I understand where you are coming from but be careful of the words you choose to use as if you say definition everyone here is going to think you want to lose body fat! Which might be the case but if youíre a 16 year old weighing in at 102lbs losing body fat isnít going to make your chest look any better. So what I am trying to say is giving them more information on what it is you are looking for and more information on where you are in comparison to your goal!

ryuage
12-06-2004, 02:55 PM
to see definition you need to lower your bodyfat, try looking at the diet sticky at what a bodybuilder eats.

HURST442
12-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Im 16, about 6'1, and 186 pounds, i cant really describe my diet, cause i dont stick to anything other than Vector cereal/bars...Im guessin i need to change this, thx for your help