PDA

View Full Version : Best pre-made Protein shake?

mizfit
12-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Hey guys
I have no time to stop and make my own protein shakes and was wondering which is the best pre-made protein shake I can get? and How many times a day I should drink one? , right now ive been eating 2 nitro-tech protein bars a day ontop of a protein packed diet and want to drink shakes instead. Any suggestions are how much to drink, where to buy it ?, and whats the best pre-made protein drink out there? thanks

Jabberwocky
12-03-2004, 02:34 PM
I don't understand. Get a shaker cup add two scoops before you go whereever, and when you are ready for it add water and shake it. Premade shakes are a waste of $$, think they are like $10 for four shakes at GNC.

Asylum
12-03-2004, 02:48 PM
If you have to have pre-made shakes, try the Atkins Advantage Vanilla. But seriously, you'd take less time to mix up your own than walking into the store to buy pre-made ones. And you'd save a buttload of money.

Vido
12-03-2004, 02:50 PM
I don't understand. Get a shaker cup add two scoops before you go whereever, and when you are ready for it add water and shake it. Premade shakes are a waste of $$, think they are like $10 for four shakes at GNC.

:withstupi

ryuage
12-03-2004, 02:59 PM

Asylum
12-03-2004, 03:05 PM

mizfit
12-03-2004, 03:17 PM
oh I thought you need a blender? Im new to this please explain? so I go buy powder and stir it in my water? im a little confused.. also whats the best stuff to buy? and for how much money?

Asylum
12-04-2004, 05:55 AM
There's a ton to choose from. My personal favorites are:

100% Whey Protein from Optimum Nutrition, It's 25.00 for 5 pounds at 1fast400

I also like Cytosport EvoPro. It's around 27.00 for 2.5 pounds at 1fast400

Both have several flavor choices to choose from that taste good! Cookies and Cream is my fave.

Make sure you buy a shaker cup (maybe 5 bucks) and then you can put a scoop or two of the powder in and take it with you and then when you're ready for a shake you just add water and shake it up. It'll save you a ton of money over buying pre-made shakes. It may take an extra minute or two but well worth the time. For even better tasting shakes you can mix with milk. Hope this helps.

Asylum
12-04-2004, 05:59 AM
There are many sites to order protein powders from like AtLargeNutition.com which sponsors this board. I personally get mine from www.1fast400.com because it has good prices and they carry the proteins I really like. Do a little research though or ask some of the guys on here. I think some of the sites are:

supplementdirect.com
bodybuilding.com
atlargenutrition.com
1fast400.com

And there's others....