PDA

View Full Version : This Just Seen

Tryska
11-12-2001, 10:17 AM

Man with larger hips than me, heating up a bocaburger, with soy cheese, claiming.."it's healthy for you. it's got lots of protein".

I mumbled "phytoestrogens", and the man said.."nahh..it's healthy food, much better then what i normally eat." and then proceeded to take his soyburger with soy cheese, and bag of "flavor Burst" chips, and walk out.

any other interesting food stories, people?

Wizard
11-12-2001, 10:29 AM
Well I suppose that we are the bizare mofos out in the world.. :D

Savannah
11-12-2001, 10:54 AM
how about the tons of overweight people i see in my store everyday loading up on all sorts of supplements thinking they will make them get in shape with out doing anything :rolleyes:

Chris Rodgers
11-12-2001, 11:39 AM
Yeah and Sav eggs em on to buy a few more things. Typical salesman(woman).

Proteen
11-12-2001, 02:10 PM
How about peeps at McDonalds who order a BigMac Value Meal supersized and order a Diet Coke instead of the regular cause they're on a "diet". What retards.

Tryska
11-12-2001, 02:11 PM
actually i knew a girl like that when i was in school. she was heavy, and when she decided to diet it was snackwells and diet soda for lunch.

Reinier
11-12-2001, 02:59 PM
how about the FAT guy that walks his flubby ass into the snackbar every night and orders "the usual"*

*2 mega sized frie portions, a large milkshake, a double whopper, a coke and some water for health

Reinier
11-12-2001, 03:01 PM
i know this is one of those "ask and get flamed" subjects tryska, but just whats wrong with soy?
I got this 2 lb jar and im gonna finish it now i started it, although the taste is crap

Wizard
11-12-2001, 03:48 PM
Your choice is the worst among the alternative solutions like whey,milk protein,egg protein and real food.(meat)
The topic "soy" is covered completely in previews posts and you can try running a search to see what I mean.

Tryska
11-12-2001, 03:51 PM
thanks blackie! ;)

Marcel
11-12-2001, 11:19 PM
Funny but sad shiat

Budiak
11-13-2001, 01:25 AM
Location: Back room at Wolf Camera 970, Potrero Hill, San Francisco

I've just heated up my tupperware bowl of plain pasta and chicken breast with broccoli, and I'm digging in.

"Marty" walks in, a pear shaped bastard, with a box of sugar cookies in his hand. He opens it up and says..

"So Tony, how do you stay so slim?"

I remain silent as he powers down 3 cookies at once.
I never answered his question...

That one was pretty funny.
I love the dirty, physically emaciated, stringy-haired hippies at school who are one with the earth, choking down sprouts and soy this-that, scowling at me as I'm eating a roast beef sandwich on wheat roll. Cursing silent as my healthy, full muscles lift the dead cow up to my mouth, to be digested efficiently and expediciously. They then return attention to their brittle, malnourished frame, barely able to lift their soybeans and doobie pouch up to their lips. That is hilarious. One with the earth, but none with their own bodies.

the doc
11-13-2001, 05:43 AM
budiak = funny mofo :nod:

YatesNightBlade
11-13-2001, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Budiak
"Marty" walks in, a pear shaped bastard,

LMFAO !!!! good one !

IceRgrrl
11-13-2001, 06:06 AM
LOL! I think I've met some of those people too...

My favorite is the people at work who ask me "How do you stay in shape?....everytime I see you, you're eating something!"

Tryska
11-13-2001, 06:51 AM
*lmao@Budiak*

right on bruh.

=w=
11-13-2001, 07:15 AM
I used to work at GNC and this one LARGE woman came in drinking a coke and eating a butterfinger and had the nerve to ask what she could take in order to lose weight.

Jane
11-13-2001, 05:52 PM
its kind of sad, really. my friend has tastycake cupcakes after school, but its ok, because they are fat free

I pisses me off so much when people are eating junk and they say "oh well, its fat free"

Budiak
11-14-2001, 02:17 AM
Where: my kitchen

Fresh home from a trip to the local Safeway. First thing I do is grab my jar of natty PB and pop it open, so I can stir it up and put it in the fridge to set. As I'm constructing the most delicious "first sandwich" with my new jar, my roommate says...

Jim: "Doesn't Peanut butter have a lot of fat in it?"

I sigh.

Me: "Yes, but it is good fat."

Jim: "Really? I like Peanut butter, but I dont eat it because when I look at the label..."

Me: "Well I wouldn't eat your peanut butter either, its mainly cottonseed oil and who knows what else. My peanut butter is just peanuts. Monounsaturated fat that is necessary for numerous bodily functions and tissues; fiber, and some protein. Very healthy."

Roommate stands dumbfounded, basting in his own portulence.

Me: "The word fat is not in itself definitive, bro."

Still dumbfounded.

Footnotes:
1:Jim is a fatophobe. If its got fat, he dont eat it. It may explain his gut.
2: He's GAY!
3: I'm not.
4: I keep the Mossberg loaded with high-brass in case he forgets.
5: I've said too much already...

YatesNightBlade
11-14-2001, 02:22 AM
You moved in with him ....and he's gay ??? tuttut :eek:

Budiak
11-14-2001, 03:03 AM
Median rent in San Francisco Bay Area- 800 dollars/month

My rent- $395/month

I would have moved in with Satan, Ted Bundy, and Al Sharpton for this price.

Tryska
11-14-2001, 04:21 AM
but would you have moved in with John Wayne Gacy and what's his name? that guy who ate people??

anyways....yeah....your a funny guy budiak. is portulence a real word?

Budiak
11-14-2001, 09:35 AM
oop- you got me Tryska. I emant to put "crapulence"

crap·u·lence (krpy-lns)
n.
Sickness caused by excessive eating or drinking.
Excessive indulgence; intemperance.

It was very, very late.

Tryska
11-14-2001, 09:43 AM
*lol*

it's okay man..i kinda dig portulence. although crapulence is also an ace word.

aeckhardt
11-15-2001, 04:40 PM
Hey, if you had a girl for a roommate, would you rape her while she was sleeping? No. Good, thats why a gay guy would never rape you.

Sorry, I just hate it when people say "How could you have a gay roommate- how can you sleep at night?" What BS!

Orange357
11-15-2001, 05:59 PM
Cheerleaders on the cheerlearder diet: Diet coke and breath mints

=w=
11-15-2001, 08:08 PM
If I had a girl as a roommate NO WAY would I even think about raping her!!!!!

However, if she happened to walk around in tight skimpy nighties or came from the shower in her towel - would I catch a peak and think naughty thought? ME THINKS SO!!!!!!

And that is why I would be weirded out if i lived w/ a gay person. I wouldnt worry about getting raped, I would just assume a similar situation which is undesirable to me. Hell prob the same way my fictional "girl roommate" would feel w/ me starring at her :D

Budiak
11-15-2001, 11:23 PM
I was in no way insinuating that he would ever attempt to rape me in my sleep, you sod. It was a JOKE. He's a very good friend of mine.

Wizard
11-15-2001, 11:35 PM
Budiak--> :moon: :hump: <--Budiak's friend

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-16-2001, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Tryska

hey T, this is where your desk is right? :D

Tryska
11-16-2001, 04:38 AM
baha.

hell no.

the breakroom is way too close to the office of someone that can fire me.

=w=
11-16-2001, 07:37 AM
Budiak: I got your joke my reply was to aeckhardt. I dont want you to misunderstand my post.