PDA

View Full Version : Fat Content in Diet

Mercuryblade
12-09-2004, 02:21 AM
I'm on my winter bulking diet, and I'm going to go through diet more thoroughly and get an exact count, but I've estimated my daily eating habits to approach 3000 calories. So exactly how many g of fat should I be consuming? I am aware that I should avoid most animal fats and hydrogenated oils (I'm a bio student so I know why I don't want to eat those) and focus on getting my fats from fish oils (which is completely out of the question because I'm at college) olive oil, and nut oils. I eat salad with lean chicken at lunch with an olive oil based caesar, stir fry cooked in olive oil for dinner, and peanut butter (the natural kind) as my before bed snack. I snack throughout the day on leftovers from lunch and dinner. When I get some time after finals I'm going to do that Fitday Diet journal thing.

Vido
12-09-2004, 03:02 AM
What does going to school have to do with not eating fish oil?

20-30% of your calories from fat, try to get as many of them from "healthy" sources as possible, as you seem to already know.

agentplaya1
12-09-2004, 05:04 AM
they don't sell tuna in your local supermarket?

ryuage
12-09-2004, 06:03 AM
What does going to school have to do with not eating fish oil?

20-30% of your calories from fat, try to get as many of them from "healthy" sources as possible, as you seem to already know.

:withstupi