PDA

View Full Version : skinny guy pics trying to gain.

Matt04
12-09-2004, 05:23 PM
these are just some pics of me after 3 months of training. ive put on about 7 cm on my chest 3 on bis but i want to be bigger. i am still very skinny but i wanted to put these up here so i could look at them later down the track.

i have alot to learn so could you guys give me ur comments on what i should work on, Thanks

i hope these work.

ryuage
12-09-2004, 06:05 PM
work on everything, stick to compound lifts and eat eat eat!

Shark
12-09-2004, 06:27 PM
Seriosuly, what ryuage said. Work on everything and eat. There's no reason for you to worry about which part needs to be made bigger when they all need to increase.

1r15h
12-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Looks like a good frame to me, you could imagine from the front anyhow how you'd look after some serious weight training, good luck with the journey mate

Matt04
12-09-2004, 08:43 PM
thank you everyone for your responses. i will talk to my trainer at the gym about putting alot of compound lifts into my next routine.i am currently taking some weight gainer.

just one question could you do deadlifts and bench on the smith machine. cause we dont have a bench or a place to do dead lifts at my gym cause it is small.

GMCtrk
12-09-2004, 09:55 PM
thank you everyone for your responses. i will talk to my trainer at the gym about putting alot of compound lifts into my next routine.i am currently taking some weight gainer.

just one question could you do deadlifts and bench on the smith machine. cause we dont have a bench or a place to do dead lifts at my gym cause it is small.

Smith machine would be my last place I would do bench press, although it would work. You can't do deadlifts on the smith machine, it doesn't follow the natural movement of the body on that exercise.

Does your gym have dumbbells? That's the best choice for presses

Matt04
12-10-2004, 01:46 AM
my gym does have dumbells but it only goes up to 35kg(77lb) dumbells. and barbells only go upto 50kg(110lb), its a very small gym.

and what are all the compound exercise which willl help me thicken up?

19-chief
12-11-2004, 10:48 AM
squats, deadlifts, hang-cleans, bench.

TTT
12-11-2004, 02:33 PM
And pullups/chins