PDA

View Full Version : ok guys give up your chicken recipies!!!

GMCtrk
12-11-2004, 02:17 PM
What I do now is just take frozen tyson chicken breasts and bake them in the oven with some olive oil and premade chicken seasoning on them.

But I want to try some new stuff! What do you guys do?

jazer80
12-11-2004, 07:31 PM
franks buffalo sauce and a foreman grill

gcs118
12-11-2004, 08:58 PM
See that bottle of BBQ sauce? Empty it.

JSully
12-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Omelettes.

Patz
12-11-2004, 10:47 PM
I like to cook the chicken (whole boneless skinless breast) in the skillet with some pam, and have it cut into smaller chunks. Then once it's cooked through, pour in some wing sauce. I let that get hot for a few minutes and simmer, and then eat that with green beans and stove top..that's not necessarily a diet meal, just one i like. The wing sauce I use is called Louisiana something, and it's pretty good. I bought it cause it's pretty much fat free, unlike the hooters variety. A sauce you might be able to find that is similar in fat and taste is "Ashanti" brand. They sell it at Kroger (if you have a Kroger) and probably other major chains.

ryuage
12-12-2004, 07:48 AM
Omelettes.

:withstupi

yummy also in the recipes forum is like 80 low carb recipes for chicken... you can also stuff them with some veggies like tomatos spinach cheese... whatever also maybe create or use some marinades.

Rik-s
12-12-2004, 09:05 AM
Like Indian food so i'm quite partial to chicken curries. Masala, Rogan josh, jalfrezi, Bhoonas ......whatever realy. Just gotta make sure that if your buying ready made mixes, that thier reasonably Low Fat tbh :D

manowar669
12-12-2004, 01:40 PM
I'd stay away from things like catsup (ketchup) and BBQ sauces, since they're loaded with sugar. One of my favorites is Phillips brand blackening seasoning (found at the seafood counter at the grocery store). Cover the chicken with it, and pop it on the grill (works great on the Foreman grill too). Other options, Dijon mustard, salsa.

Another favorite (called "satay" in Thai cuisine). Cut chicken into "fingers", or buy chicken "tenderloins/tenders". Break out the Natty PB. (If you keep it in the fridge, you'll have to soften/warm it first. Microwave works fine.) Rub your chicken strips with Natty PB. Skewer them on bamboo skewers or kebab skewers. Grill. Eat. (if you're cooking for guests, roll them in sesame seeds before grilling)

Rik-s
12-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Forgot to mention that chicken fajitas own :D