PDA

View Full Version : websites for protein

wanna be buff
12-12-2004, 10:02 AM
does anyone have a good website that sells good tasting whey and casein protein for cheap.

i used the scitec protein powder and that tasted real good. i had a website for it but i want to compare those prices to some other websites you guys use.

Behemoth
12-12-2004, 10:04 AM
does anyone have a good website that sells good tasting whey and casein protein for cheap.

i used the scitec protein powder and that tasted real good. i had a website for it but i want to compare those prices to some other websites you guys use.

I think you're mostly going to see people direct you towards atlargenutrition.com as it is owned and operated by the owner and a moderator of this site. I have not tried it however so I'm not one to say.

By the way, this should be in the supplements section not diet and nutrition.

wanna be buff
12-12-2004, 10:32 AM
sorry. yeah i kind of figured that, but is it really the best?

Behemoth
12-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Best in what sense? To me, whey protein is whey protein. Sure, certain companies will tell you how theirs are different and they have cold filtered whey or this and that. But in the real world, are you ever going to see the differences? Probably not, maybe if you consistenly used it for 30 years there would be a slightly different outcome. But is that really worth the extra money? Eh...

I also don't care about taste either. Just another meal... Just another day...
So as far as buying whey protein for myself is concerned, the "best" is the cheapest.

ryuage
12-12-2004, 11:02 AM
allthewhey is pretty cheap and doesnt taste to shabby.... their powders mix up a bit thicker then some of the other brands though.

Roark
12-12-2004, 11:11 AM
i just tried allthewhey as a result of someone's recommendation on here

i'm happy with what i got

wanna be buff
12-12-2004, 12:43 PM
ok maybe i'll look into allthewhey.

by best i meant cheap and tastes decent atleast