PDA

View Full Version : Well, I am on my way again...

Gritt Growing
11-12-2001, 10:59 PM
This will be the second time. I grew up skinny as a rail and at 6'3 it looked even worse. It wasn't until college that I met a guy in the gym, ( who soon was a roomate) and he introduced me to the gear. He was short but huge and ripped...I wanted to be like that.
I cycled everything from Dbol, Sus250, Ana, winny...the gambit. Bottom line...170 to 260 in about a year and a half. Then it all ended. I got mad one day and got into a fight, the guy had it coming but I went to far and luckily didnt kill the guy. I threw out what I had, and quite it all.
Now 13 years later, and a lot of time in a chair at the office, I am getting back. I need to get into shape.

My start...I am at 240 right now and it aint muscle. Not to big on the belly but time to shape up.

I have been two weeks in now and am making good progress. I am on a Ketogenic diet plan until I can get some good fat off, and am sticking with teh basics. Squats, Deads, Bench, Military adn Rows. Working on the Dips and Pull-ups but am a little weak at this point.

This time there is no quitting........it will be a life choice now.

Thanks for this great forum...a lot of you are really well versed. I am learning alot.

Gritt Growing...with time!!!

Scooby-Doo
11-13-2001, 02:47 PM
Good Luck :)