PDA

View Full Version : i hate myself!!!!!!!

omarjiwa
12-12-2004, 11:32 PM
k i really want to gain weight, i read about bulking and everything, but i just cant stay commited for somereason. Like i bulk for one day and i dont gain weight so i just stop, i know its really weird, buti just cant stay commited. Anyone have any ideas that can help me please!! and i need to gain weight can u make it clear for me waht to eat!!

GMCtrk
12-12-2004, 11:36 PM
Ummm, you have to want it bad. Try and find a role model.

Ares
12-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Just eat lots of everything, healthy foods that you like would probably be a good choice. The weight will come in time as long as you stick to it.

Dirt
12-13-2004, 01:20 AM
k i really want to gain weight, i read about bulking and everything, but i just cant stay commited for somereason. Like i bulk for one day and i dont gain weight so i just stop, i know its really weird, buti just cant stay commited. Anyone have any ideas that can help me please!! and i need to gain weight can u make it clear for me waht to eat!!

If you need motivation to eat I don't even know what to say...

TTT
12-13-2004, 01:48 AM
haha :withstupi:
Just think to yourself, "I've just wasted my last workout if I don't eat more, NOW." Hopefully you'll eventually find the willpower.

Canadian Crippler
12-13-2004, 06:17 AM
If you're not commited WE can't do **** about it. If a smoker doesn't want to quit, then he won't. If an alcoholic doesn't want to quit, then he won't. If someone doesn't want to bulk, then he won't.

akomabutisakama
12-13-2004, 08:36 AM
^im with him 2 bbin is all about dedication if u cant dedicate urself u shouldnt do it

AzBboy
12-13-2004, 04:09 PM
i had the same problem, it took me like 4 years to put on 20 pounds. i still look skinny tho. 20 pounds is nothing. im like u, trying to eat enogh to bulk, then after a week, feeling like my hearts gonna explode of a heart attack. but id suggest u take a weight gainer, which will knock off a good 1000 calories off your daily needs, much less eating for u to do. it does get dam expensive tho. or do what i did, say screw it and just cut, your still gonna look like a badass, and u wont be required to forcefeed (as much)

Mr. ?
12-13-2004, 04:33 PM
No wonder you can't stay motivated, you only give yourself a day to gain weight. :p Your not gaining weght because you are not eating enough, you are not giving yourself enough time to see results, and it doesn't sound like you are overly determined. I have been in your spot and it's not easy to change something overnight that you have been all your life. There is no magic pill to swallow to help you overcome it. It is mostly mental. If you can pull yourself together, make soome REASONABLE short/long term goals, build up your appetite and stick to eating regularly you will slowly but surely start putting on the weight. The part about having goals is in my opinion the most important part of succeeding. I cannot imphasize enough the word `reasonable'. For example, If a person expects to gain 35 lbs in 2 months they will fail before they even start. If they set the goal of gaining that much after 18 months they have a very good chance of making it happen. The reason why is because if they don't see the pounds being packed on right away, it doesn't matter as much to them because they have plenty of time to acheive it.
Just start off with a easy goal like 4 lbs in 1 month. Eat a good diet and consume a lot of calories, use a work out routine like the WBB1 routine found on this site. Stay focused and at the end of the next 30 days most likely you will gain that weight. And it will be enough to keep you motivated and hungry for more. It's not always easy but you have to look at it as more than a hobby or just a way to get chicks or whatever, you have to view it as a lifestyle change. When you do this you will succeed.