PDA

View Full Version : Survey about daily eatting routine

Bboy486
12-16-2004, 07:05 AM
This is to help everyone.
Everyone on this forum, has the same questions.
I figured why dont we help eachother by posting our eatting routine.
It does not have to include the specs, but what you eat daily.

Indicate whether you are trying to bulk, tone or maintain.

This can be realy helpful to all the people who keep asking for a routine, and help give them guidelines and a foundation to achieve there goals.

Good luck all

TheGimp
12-16-2004, 07:07 AM
See my journal :)

Bboy486
12-16-2004, 08:01 AM
The Gimp, you dont eat whole foods, just shakes all day?

ryuage
12-16-2004, 08:05 AM
i think when hes dieting and especially on ud2 he does... and he is a vegeterian

TheGimp
12-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Yeah possibly I'm not the best example :)

Just pointing out that there are a wealth of example meal plans in the journals forum.

Bboy486
12-16-2004, 09:19 AM
Actually that brings up a good question. I know nothing about vegetarian diets, since I am a proud meat eater (sorry man).

But I was curious if there were any foods (tofu, and the like) that can provide me with something to eat during my inbetween meals?

I work in front of a computer all day, on my ass and since we dont have a kitchen, it is very hard to find something quick to make, or something I will not get bored of after a ehile (ie deli meat, tuna etc)

And suggestions would help.
Just remember that the richer in cal and protein the better and the less work that has to go to make it (like microwaving, or not having to cook at all, is ideal for when im at work)

TheGimp
12-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Men eating soy is a bit of a debatable subject as some people believe the phytoestrogens in soy messes with male sex hormones. Personally I side with the studies which disprove this (and indeed in some cases find that eating soy decreases estrogenic hormones in men. Check out the studies I posted in this (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=51548) thread) but then of course I would say that because I am a vegetarian and eat a lot of soy :) And of course there is my own anecdotal evidence that eating soy has not caused me any problems gaining muscle, being horny or being rather hairy.

So now that you have been adequately forewarned ;) one thing you might want to take a look at are "soy nuts" which are basically roasted soy beans, a good source of protein and pretty calorie dense due to the fat content which is mainly healthy unsaturated fat (will depend on the roasting method as to whether any additional fat is added). Basically just like eating a bag of nuts so it's also very convenient. Again, depending on how they are prepared, watch out for the salt content.

Next time you're in the supermarket check out the veggie burgers and other "fake meat" products. You may be surprised by the nutritional content.