PDA

View Full Version : Phase3

reso
11-13-2001, 04:10 PM
Phase 2 was crazy talk,saying its time to bulk to excuse myself from not being a cheat day. today was a cheat day......i knew it was a cheat because i wasn't able to walk 6flights of stairs up than down again..........i was about to pass out.............well it was worth and i aint sorry that i did it,probably gained a 1lb but its good tommorow i will try to do cardio to burn it and if i am tired from the sugar crashs of today thursday:P

Meal1-1whole egg
Meal2-POST WORKOUT SHAKE
Meal3-(CHEAT DAY BEGAN)
about 2 grilled up chicken breast,some chinese chicken and shrimp, vegatable rice
3bagels- Blueberry cinnamin bagel, and 2 cranberry walnut bagels
1 blueberry cheese danish

Meal4-about 4bowlss of cereal and milk about 150carbs or so, few sour fish and a few bights of chocolate,chocolate milk than i passed out

meal5-as i type this i am eating chinese same chicken and i cant finish to fulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

if i do cardio tommorow goal to burn 500 + cals: /////////

Wizard
11-13-2001, 04:15 PM
Why don't you open a thread in the Online Journals forum so that you can post your progress there?

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-13-2001, 04:19 PM
Sorry for putting ya down man, but that is an amateur cheat.

reso
11-13-2001, 04:44 PM
hehe Chicken no harm at all,we all can handle differently.......btw i am gonna go finish up that chinese food..........should i do cardio tommorow?

I FEEL LIKE **** NOW :/

Jane
11-13-2001, 05:59 PM
:eek:

i had one on sunday that was the worst ive ever done. it wasnt planned for either. but i have yet to reach the levels of you guys...

now that i think about it, scratch that. in comparison to you, with everything adjusted proportionally for me being a significantly smaller female person, i probably topped this
:cry:

reso
11-13-2001, 06:04 PM
hehe Jane:0 ,i feel bad tommorow I might do cardio :P or just basically eat protein tommorow ,0carbs:P

for me i think woman diets are more easier,us guys we make it to complex:P your allowed cereal and milk and stuff:P

Jane
11-13-2001, 07:12 PM
huh? we're allowed cereal and milk and stuff? I dont get it, why aren't you?

And I beg to differ on "woman's diets" being simpler. It depends on who you are. Some women and men don't give a **** what they eat, but there are plenty of women and men who drive themselves crazy figuring out exactly the right things to eat. For me, personally, eating has always been a huge struggle. I can't even enjoy junk food anymore because there are so many issues attached to it. I takes me days to decide whether I will have pizza on a friday night. If thats not complex, I dont know what is. It all depends on who you are, what your goals are, and there is an element of perfectionism in it too.

Sidenote: good luck having no carbs and doing cardio, I definitely spent the day after pretty much like any other day. didnt try to do anything special, except i skipped breakfast. maybe i should have, but I doubted it would do anything.

Wizard
11-13-2001, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by reso
hehe Jane:0 ,i feel bad tommorow I might do cardio :P or just basically eat protein tommorow ,0carbs:P

for me i think woman diets are more easier,us guys we make it to complex:P your allowed cereal and milk and stuff:P

Skip the cardio and go to lift as heavy as you can.Usually after a binge day you're stronger @ the gym.

reso
11-14-2001, 05:20 AM
Jane,hehe i wasn't even gonna bother goin to the gym today,WEDNESDAY=REST DAY and i intend it to be that way,went on my diet again before cheat day:)