PDA

View Full Version : Havn't had a proper diet in a while so here goes...

the rock
12-20-2004, 03:06 AM
Aighty my goal right now is to get together a cutting diet while I'm working out with the weights 3 times a week and doing cardio (not HIIT) three times a week in an attemp to lose the stubborn fat i still have and hopefully buidling some muscle in the process (wanna see if it can be done). I wanna see how that goes and here is the diet I got going on right now, also I'm nearly 16 but I have been working out for 2 years and coming to this site every day for ages. I'm 5'10" and a mere 155 but i look bigger.

N e way that shuld b enuff info lol

Breakfast::

5 egg whites with 1 yolk scrambled
2 thin slices of white bread
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
1 cup of Grapefruit Juice

Mid Morning::

220grams of Baked Beans

Lunch::

1 cup cucumber
1 cup green beans
1 tomato
1 skinless chicken breast
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil

Mid Afternoon::

1 Mango
2 Figs
220grams of Baked Beans
1 small can Tuna

Dinner::

1 tomato
1 Tbsp Oliv Oil
1 skinless chicken breast
1 cup Grapefruit Juice

Supplements::
1 Zinc Tablet
1 Fish Oil Tablet

Stopped having protein powder after I found out I was developing a Kidney problem due to it so now I drink a heluva lot of water.

I'm also not sure about taking Glutamine but I reckon it wuld be beneficial considering the 6 day routine.

All comes down to:

2529 total calories

Fat/91grams/33%
Carbs/218grams/29%
Protein/230grams/37%

I have never had that much protein even when I was using powder so I gotta cut that down i think. Basically needs muchos help

ThX in advance

agentplaya1
12-21-2004, 12:56 AM
you're 5'10 155 and you want to cut? What's your bodyfat% ? Your diet is missing complex carbs. All of your carbs should be coming from Low GI complex carbs, except for maybe postworkout. Also 33% fat seems a lot. If you dont want to lose any muscle I would go with a 40/40/20 ratio of carbs/protein/fat. The carbs will keep your fuel stores energized for workouts so you don't lose strength and consequently muscle.

the rock
12-21-2004, 03:50 AM
Well I think my scales are broken as I look heavier but all the fat I have is located on my hips and i juss wanna get rid of that.

I'm not goin on a direct cut, its more of a slow bulk but I'm trying to target the fat as a feul source which is why I dont have that many low GI carbs

Vampiro
12-21-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm not goin on a direct cut, its more of a slow bulk but I'm trying to target the fat as a feul source which is why I dont have that many low GI carbs[/QUOTE]

What does low gi carbs have to do with you not losing fat? Are you cutting or bulking, you seem like you wanna do both which you cant at once. If your hips are big, try building to even everything out.

also, lose the white bread