PDA

View Full Version : Hit a plateau. I need help.

Rycherx
11-14-2001, 11:26 AM
Hello everyone. I am currently 172 lbs @ 5 ft 11. I've been the same weight for the past 2 months. I eat high protein 5 to 6 meals a day like usual. This has gotten me from 145 to 172 this year. My goal is to take my body to the next level. I would love to beef up to 185 and diet down to rippeness at 175.
Is there anything I can do. I don't want to hear people tell me to eat more, because I eat enough already. Anymore, I'd probably throw up.

I'm thinking into using DermaGain. I had a friend who used somekind of Andro from IMPACT and gained 9 lbs. in 2 weeks from the stuff. I'm thinking DermaGain will at least help me break my plateau.

Has anyone used this stuff?

RycherX

Dude
11-14-2001, 01:18 PM
I don't want to hear people tell me to eat more, because I eat enough already. Anymore, I'd probably throw up.

You have to eat a lot,but the right stuff...if you want to grow even more you should think about a diet (if you are'nt into one right now).

smalls
11-14-2001, 01:51 PM
EAT MORE!
seriously if you want to "beef up"tuttut to 185
you'll have to eat more. Its as simple as that. Stop looking at some damn sup to do the work for you, cause it aint gonna happen.:)

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-14-2001, 01:52 PM
Post your diet. Or else.

Wizard
11-14-2001, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Dude

You have to eat a lot,but the right stuff...if you want to grow even more you should think about a diet (if you are'nt into one right now).
I agree.
**** the Dermagain now and post your diet.
You'll gain more form your diet than what you would gain with the andros etc because you will maximize your gains through a good diet that helps you to take the best from your training.Not from your pocket :D

Spiderman
11-14-2001, 03:28 PM
9 lbs in 2 weeks eh?? hehehe.... from an Andro product? LMAO! dude your friend was lying. ;) Screw the Dermagain like the others said. You'll gain much from your diet and "Balls to the Wall" training.... Things to up your intensity...

Drop Sets
Reverse Pyramid
Compound Sets
Tri-Sets
Super Sets
Rest-Pause
Assisted Reps
Negatives

Just eat plenty of good food man...and if you're doin tons of cardio, limit it to about 2-3x a week. ;) Hope this helps bro.

heathj
11-14-2001, 04:01 PM
Try dropping the reps in your sets. I find I make my best gains with reps in the range of 3-5. Eat lots of steak. Once I start bulking I will be eating a 4-8 oz. steak every other day or every day.

MissAbs
11-15-2001, 03:31 AM
Truthfully, how can any of you tell him to eat more, drop reps...

Without even seeing what he is doing. If you want advise from the board you have to give us enough clues as to what you are doing currently, how long you have been doing it if you really want to fix it

Food is the MAGIC to everything when it comes to getting our bodies to look like what we want them too..

Just telling someone to eat more is not always the answer,

Kinda hard to grow on Pop Tarts and Twinkies....

Post your current diet, and maybe we can give you some help..