PDA

View Full Version : diet assistance

furious
12-23-2004, 03:59 PM

Alright I admit it, I am **** at cutting. I used to merely throw in tons of cardio and drop the weight, however I am tired of being anorexically thin and I want to maintain as much muscle on this cut as possible via nutrition. My story goes like this, I was on a keo diet for an extended period of time, 3-4 months while "maintaining" until about August when I began to reencorperate carbs (oatmeal, legumes) back in to my diet. I definetly gained alot more muscle, and I have seen the light, however I am finding a bit more difficulty in terms of getting rid of the small gut I have aquired and tightening up. I have been keeping my carbs confined to my pre/post workout period, and I am beginning to see results, however I feel I need help in order to drop the nagging bodyfat. I am listing my stats as well as a diet I have been constantly following so far. To drop the fat should I go keto again, carb cycle perhaps? Any constructive suggestions welcome, though please dont flame my post.

Stats:

23 years old
5'8
155lbs

Meal #1:

2 cans solid white albacore tuna

Meal #2:

1 can salmon
romaine lettuce/spinach salad
1 tbspn flax oil

Meal #3 (pre workout):

Cup of old fashioned quaker oats
can of tuna

Meal #4 (post workout):

protein/carb shake

Meal #5:

1lbs chicken breast
1 cup black eyed peas

Meal #6:

1 can albacore tuna
1 cup spinach

Meal #7:

1 can shrimp
1 tbspn flax oil

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Adam
12-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Do you find it tough(or expensive) to have all of that tuna or salmon?

Adam
12-25-2004, 12:31 PM
And your calories look extremely low. How many is there?

RBC13
12-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Where are you carbs?

Vampiro
12-25-2004, 03:31 PM
isnt solid white/albacore tuna a buck 89 a can? Your menu is price. you need more carbs.