PDA

View Full Version : Question

Cubby
12-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Ok I am 16 years old and I don't have alot of money to be spending on special food, so I have to eat all the stuff my mom buys me, I usauly eat a couple cans of beans, 4 eggs, 4 baked potatos, a heaping tablespoon of peanutbutter and alot of milk in a day, is this good for bulking up muscle wise? Also how good is milk protein wise?

Cubby
12-26-2004, 03:13 PM
also I should mention I am about 170lbs, and 6 foot 2 if that matters

snowster900
12-26-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey im around the same as you im 15 years old bulking .. dont have much money and eat what my mom buys most of that stuff you have there is good for bulking just eat alot of it , does your mom buy chicken ?? i tell my mom to buy TONS of chicken and i have that for dinner all the time. If you dont have that much money to spend you could save up a few bucks and buy a big thing of protein powder and that would help you with protein.
TO answer your question with milk in my opinion i think milk is great ( 1%) 8gm protein minimum fat i love it a few probably 4 cups a day.
Try and eat at least 170 grams of protein a day .. also how many calories and all that stuff do you think your getting

Cubby
12-26-2004, 05:45 PM
Hey im around the same as you im 15 years old bulking .. dont have much money and eat what my mom buys most of that stuff you have there is good for bulking just eat alot of it , does your mom buy chicken ?? i tell my mom to buy TONS of chicken and i have that for dinner all the time. If you dont have that much money to spend you could save up a few bucks and buy a big thing of protein powder and that would help you with protein.
TO answer your question with milk in my opinion i think milk is great ( 1%) 8gm protein minimum fat i love it a few probably 4 cups a day.
Try and eat at least 170 grams of protein a day .. also how many calories and all that stuff do you think your getting
about 3000 cals, so your about the same as me? how long have you been working? And how are your results coming?

snowster900
12-26-2004, 05:57 PM
Ive been working out since This may .. so like 8 months ago i think the results have came pretty good so far i was a litle chubby in the begging so i lost the fat .. and i weighed 120... now im at 150 and still bulking up ( im only 5'6) im alot more tone now and everything and can see the muslce alot more
... i think for you i would eat a little more cals cause i eat around 3000 calories and i weigh a less than you..

Cubby
12-26-2004, 06:23 PM
alright, I'll try to pack in more cals, and chicken :)

snowster900
12-26-2004, 06:49 PM
:strong: cool, good luck with all your stuff keep us posted

Vido
12-26-2004, 08:05 PM
I usauly eat a couple cans of beans, 4 eggs, 4 baked potatos, a heaping tablespoon of peanutbutter and alot of milk in a day

That doesn't sound like 3000 cals to me. Are you calculating everything out or just estimating?

Cubby
12-26-2004, 08:13 PM
little bit of both