PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean

Cubby
12-26-2004, 05:58 PM
Does anyone take this stuff? I am thinking of getting some but am not sure, I saw this documentry on a guy who took some sort of new protein/energy drink and it messed his cns right up and he had a iq of about 65 for the rest of his life, I know this prolly won't happen but I like to be sure before I try anything..

Anthony
12-26-2004, 06:39 PM
It sounds like whatever documentary you watched is bull****. Taking protein won't mess up your CNS or make you stupid. Nitrean from www.atlargenutrition.com is good stuff. Tastes great, mixes well, and decent price. I use both chocolate and vanilla on a regular basis.

Cubby
12-26-2004, 06:54 PM
I think it might have been a energy drink acctualy, but still, I watched it in sports medicine class, so I figure that it is truthful

Vido
12-26-2004, 08:13 PM
Protein will not mess up your CNS. Nitrean is perfectly safe.

Manveet
12-26-2004, 08:25 PM
Does anyone take this stuff? I am thinking of getting some but am not sure, I saw this documentry on a guy who took some sort of new protein/energy drink and it messed his cns right up and he had a iq of about 65 for the rest of his life, I know this prolly won't happen but I like to be sure before I try anything..

LOL!!!!!

Focused70
12-27-2004, 10:56 AM
It sounds like whatever documentary you watched is bull****. Taking protein won't mess up your CNS or make you stupid. Nitrean from www.atlargenutrition.com is good stuff. Tastes great, mixes well, and decent price. I use both chocolate and vanilla on a regular basis.

I just ordered some (both choc and vanilla) yesterday.

Now I have to see what A. is talking about. :)

Stash

PS. I love choc Nitrean btw. But I've never had choc and vanilla mixed together...