12-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Very few

VasDeferens
12-27-2004, 12:08 PM
here they are.

by the way, I think miami is overrated.

Munky
12-27-2004, 01:30 PM
Is that a friggin shark fin out there in the last picture?

MrWebb78
12-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Is that a friggin shark fin out there in the last picture?

i think its a bird

ericg
12-27-2004, 02:24 PM
nope its a plane

looking good V D

Gabrielle
12-27-2004, 05:24 PM
yeah..totally agree about the miami comment

Canadarm
12-27-2004, 07:35 PM
did someone take those with a camera phone, those are some ****ty pics lol

shirtbuster
12-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Look good bro. Just curious... you didn't block your face in the ocean pics, yet you blocked it in the other shots. If you're AWOL or on the lam from the law, we all know whatcha look like now ;-)

sublime99
12-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Miami f'in rocks you probably didn't know the hot spots, it also helps when you know someone there who knows the scene.

VasDeferens
12-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Miami f'in rocks you probably didn't know the hot spots, it also helps when you know someone there who knows the scene.

Hi, i have 2 more nights here before we fly back. Yes I do not know any locals and I did all my search on internet and miami travel forum.

can you please name a few places? I have of course tried some places on ocean, washington and collins drive.

went to crobar last night with gf and paid $25 each after standing in line for 1 hour. the drinks were overpriced like everything else. and I dont think that bar is anything special.

thanks

Joe Black
12-28-2004, 01:22 PM
I didnlt think Miami was all that. We stayed in Northbeach. We went to Southbeach once, but didn't think it was all that. We didn't search too bad though. We were saving our money for Vegas anyway ;)

We stayed at the Newport which is conveniantly placed 2 mins walk from a strip bar called the dollhouse so all we did was go out for food and go there lol....

I went to the crobar in NY and it was awesome though!!

sublime99
12-28-2004, 03:15 PM
If you don't want to spend a whole bunch of money try these they are on ocean drive

Cleavlander
mango's
wet willies

All are on south beach, if you don't want expensive drinks or the club atmosphere try this one

Lost weekend

I think its on espana drive i know its west of ocean drive.
You can go to delano's it is definetley worth the food (blue door), but drinks are pricey. If you go you have to have a mojito's, and check out the pool bar it is definetly worth a look see.

Give these a shot delano's is very cool, and the others are just bars/clubs that i enjoyed while i was there. If you want to see gorgeous women delano's is the place.

Miami is all what you make it you just have to explore a little and either A. go with friends or B. know someone who live there. Miami is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination but if your on vacation spend the money for a good time.

Y2A
12-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Stop badmouthing my hood ;)

I like Ft Lauderdale better, better bars and less clubs. Clubbing sucks.

Rock
12-28-2004, 05:32 PM
clubbing is great, its so easy to meet girls

sublime99
12-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Ft lauderdale is nice as well, equal if not better than miami and the women are of the same caliber most are dimes.

gino
12-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Cool pics.

I love Miami. It's overrated like having the two hottest girls you can imagine in your bed waiting for you after work is overrated.

Alex.V
12-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Cool pics.

I love Miami. It's overrated like having the two hottest girls you can imagine in your bed waiting for you after work is overrated.

Honestly, I'd say that was overrated unless one had a beer waiting for me and the other had dinner cooked.

First things first, man.

galileo
12-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Honestly, I'd say that was overrated unless one had a beer waiting for me and the other had dinner cooked.

First things first, man.

You have your priorities inline, my friend. :cool:

3-somes are overrated. Do the math - 2 girls (4-6 available orifices), 1 guy (one penis). Everything else involved would be solely for their benefit and who gives a **** about that?

ElPietro
12-29-2004, 01:50 PM
Hmmm...you look nothing like a component of the male ejaculatory system.

galileo
12-29-2004, 01:52 PM

It took me a while to search for the meaning behind this, but now that I have - **** you.

gino
12-29-2004, 01:53 PM
...3-somes are overrated. Do the math - 2 girls, one penis.

:idea:

...and 2 balls. I'm sure you could keep the other girl occupied.

3-somes are overrated like winning the lottery is overrated.

ElPietro
12-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Yes you can get a forearm AND hip flexor/ab workout at the same time!

galileo
12-29-2004, 01:55 PM
3-somes are overrated like winning the lottery is overrated.

This guy won the lottery in WV and since then he's been in the hospital like 10 times, people have died on his property, he's had his house broken into numerous times, and his granddaughter was killed. I think it was all this year too. But I digress.

galileo
12-29-2004, 01:56 PM
I'm sure you could keep the other girl occupied.

I repeat, who cares about keeping them occupied? If they're willing to have a 3-some, they're not worth me giving a **** about them. :cool:

gino
12-29-2004, 01:59 PM
There's a difference:

He's a red neck moron.

You are not.

I'd gladly accept the challenges of being the sole winner of the 300 million jackpot.

gino
12-29-2004, 02:00 PM
I repeat, who cares about keeping them occupied? If they're willing to have a 3-some, they're not worth me giving a **** about them. :cool:

That's where the 2 balls come in. Don't make me spell it out for the sake of our virgin readers.

galileo
12-29-2004, 06:07 PM
That's where the 2 balls come in. Don't make me spell it out for the sake of our virgin readers.

lol!

TTT
12-29-2004, 07:35 PM
I think the funniest thing about all this is that VD posted a few pics here to critique (at least, I think, or maybe to talk about Miami anyway) and everyone is talking about 3-somes and balls

Y2A
12-29-2004, 07:37 PM
Gino rocks :D

gino
12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
I think the funniest thing about all this is that VD posted a few pics here to critique (at least, I think, or maybe to talk about Miami anyway) and everyone is talking about 3-somes and balls

:offtopic:

lol

MiamiBallin69
01-21-2005, 04:25 PM
i live in Miami and it sucks.

Patz
01-21-2005, 08:47 PM
This guy won the lottery in WV and since then he's been in the hospital like 10 times, people have died on his property, he's had his house broken into numerous times, and his granddaughter was killed. I think it was all this year too. But I digress.

I live a mile down the road from him..

A kid (friedn of the granddaughter) OD'd in his house, and the people who broke in found the body.

His granddaughter (who got a 500 a day allowance besides the several million initially) OD'd on her own at her BF's house, and he was scared and hid the body in his yard behind (no WV jokes) a "junk vehicle." Body was there for 2 weeks. That girl was fat and healthy when he won, and was 115lbs and hooked on crack when she died. Lottery..I'll pass on it and just work..not worth the risk of money-grubbing vultures.

Stackattack
01-22-2005, 07:45 AM

LOL

Double LOL.
Not at the people dying, But just at the the situation if that makes sense.............. Which it doesn't