PDA

View Full Version : Guilty and Ashamed.

abwowang
12-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Well, holiday season has almost come and go..
and i have to say i'm guilty for eatting everything in the house..
i went back home.. went to dinner party after dinner party then when i was at home my mom would continuously feed me..
I'm guilty. I feel fat, weaker, and useless :( The past year, all the hardwork down the toilet :(
I haven't been workin out for almost 2 weeks. Tomorrow I go back to my apartment and back to my gym finally. I feel so ashamed of myself, cant look at myself in the mirror...
anyone else in my position?!

Broken Arrow
12-29-2004, 08:31 PM
Quit being such a girly man.

Canadian Crippler
12-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Rofl, and true.

Chrispy
12-29-2004, 08:55 PM
i missed one workout and i've been eating everything in sight and i gained 6 pounds since we got off school almost a week ago. so yes i feel fat and that first workout back felt pretty rough, but i dont'r eally feel weaker.

it'll be okay a break can be good. just workout even harder.

waynis
12-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Have some self controll. I don't wanna hear your whining :cry:

Teufelhund
12-29-2004, 09:06 PM
relax. Unless you were home gorging yourself for a weeks, you couldn't have done too much damage.

Just reset your goals and begin work again. Everyone slips now and then and everyone does things they later regret, whether they admit to it or not.

manowar669
12-29-2004, 09:41 PM
How dare you waste my time. When I see "guilty and ashamed" in the title, I'm ready for a good laugh at someone else's misfortune and shamefull behavior. I want to hear about the nasty whore you're sleeping with, and then stealing money from her blind grandmother while the whore is shooting up in the bathroom. THAT's guilty and ashamed.
Boo Hoo, I ate too much for the holidays. Jeez........

RussianRocket
12-29-2004, 10:09 PM
suck it up and eat some more.

Jabberwocky
12-29-2004, 10:27 PM
You're right... those prostitutes didn't deserve to die.

Canadian Crippler
12-29-2004, 11:47 PM
How dare you waste my time. When I see "guilty and ashamed" in the title, I'm ready for a good laugh at someone else's misfortune and shamefull behavior. I want to hear about the nasty whore you're sleeping with, and then stealing money from her blind grandmother while the whore is shooting up in the bathroom. THAT's guilty and ashamed.
Boo Hoo, I ate too much for the holidays. Jeez........You were expecting that in the diet forum? :p.

fen2zla
12-30-2004, 02:39 AM
You were expecting that in the diet forum? :p.

Yes, because the money he stole from the blind grandmother was going to be used to buy chicken breast's and tuna. You have to read between the line's on these thing's dude.

And abwowang, I wouldn't worry about it. The break will do you good. :)

muscle chic
12-30-2004, 06:45 AM
Lol !! This year I bought protein cookies just so I wouldn't eat all the bad food. I cooked a turkey and passed on the stuffing. Over all I was good!!

HemiVision
12-30-2004, 09:12 AM
You're right... those prostitutes didn't deserve to die.

Especially since they were already dead inside...

Vampiro
12-30-2004, 09:13 AM
So what you eat too much, theres always tommorw, its not like your gonna spend january in one big crap eating bindge. Just Relax and pick up where you left off, besides a week or two with gym/diet and youll be fine

_8_Ball
12-30-2004, 09:45 AM
Well, holiday season has almost come and go..
and i have to say i'm guilty for eatting everything in the house..
i went back home.. went to dinner party after dinner party then when i was at home my mom would continuously feed me..
I'm guilty. I feel fat, weaker, and useless :( The past year, all the hardwork down the toilet :(
I haven't been workin out for almost 2 weeks. Tomorrow I go back to my apartment and back to my gym finally. I feel so ashamed of myself, cant look at myself in the mirror...
anyone else in my position?!

What are you? some kind of biyotch? Jesus Christ... your worst then a woman...

Why don't you cry about it?!

We're taking about eating here... christ...

waynis
12-30-2004, 10:09 AM
Especially since they were already dead inside...

got that righthttp://www.supraforums.com/forum/images/smilies/puke.gif

greekboy80
12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
screw that crap. be happy you over ate. I did too(still am actually!). i can thelp that crap. when you go home to moms house for 5 days and around a family of 5 guys and all eating a bunch, its hard to stay clean. esp. with moms cooking.

hopefully you were stil working out and consider it a mini bulk. if you were bulking then good for you, you helped yourself out. that is what the holodays are for. have fun, enjoy yourself. spend the next 50 weeks of the year focused and on point. you will be doing better than 90 percent of the nation.

Happy new year!

HemiVision
12-30-2004, 11:12 AM
The way I like to think of it is that I had a month long bulk :D

I ate a lot, but it was a lot of good stuff. How bad can it be to pack in things like turkey and cashews?

_8_Ball
12-30-2004, 05:17 PM
The way I like to think of it is that I had a month long bulk :D

I ate a lot, but it was a lot of good stuff. How bad can it be to pack in things like turkey and cashews?

I'm on a lifetime bulk... :D

EdgarMex
01-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Boo Hoo, I ate too much for the holidays. Jeez........

Isn't that what the holidays are for? :p

Vapour Trails
01-03-2005, 03:15 PM
I ate a bunch of junk during Christmas (chocolates, pizza, beer). Oh well, everyone needs to life once in awhile.

Rik-s
01-04-2005, 03:17 AM
suck it up and eat some more.

:withstupi

Dont worry bout it m8, your now on a bulk lol. Done the same myself but hey i was on a bulk to begin with, so bring on the food !!!!!!!! :D :D