PDA

View Full Version : Day after????

thajeepster
01-01-2005, 10:59 AM
1st of all I hardly ever drink, maybe once a month, maybe. But last night was new years after all.

What do you guys eat after a night of heavy drinking. When i got back last night i had a half cup of cc with a tbsp of natty pb. I only slept about 5 hours, but this morning I had a hard time downing a bowl of oatmeal and 6 hard boiled egg whites. My body feels like **** and it looks like i gained some water weight. Should i make today a low carb day? Should I decrease my cals for today. Should I shut the hell up and eat normal? :)

thanks for the help guys. By the way today is my off day if it matters at all.

Vampiro
01-01-2005, 12:17 PM
dont do anything, workout train, eat right and youll be fine. tommorw ill get back on track, from turning my bulk into a super holiday parents house feast bulk, yeah i probally gained some fat, but whatever. Youll be fine, you can low carb for two or three days, and most of that water weight will be gone. remember, its not what you eat between christmas and New years that matter, its what you eat between New years and Christmas.

ryuage
01-01-2005, 02:20 PM
do what you suggested in the latter part of your post

iLUDEd
01-05-2005, 11:17 AM
usually i eat deep fried food after a big night out, cant seem to down anything remotly healthy.. which is exacly why i dont like to drink too often.