PDA

View Full Version : ETS and increasing volume...

Canadian Crippler
01-04-2005, 09:22 PM
From my understanding, this product help's you recover faster thus allowing more frequent workouts and higher volume, yes?

Right now I've noticed the most gains with 12-15 sets, medium-high intensity, giving each muscle group 7 days direct rest. So this product will allow me to do let's say 20-23 sets and recover in time still?

Anthony
01-05-2005, 04:39 AM
I would imagine everyone is different in what they can handle while still making progress ... give it a shot and see how you respond over the span of a few months.

chris mason
01-05-2005, 06:37 AM
From my understanding, this product help's you recover faster thus allowing more frequent workouts and higher volume, yes?

Right now I've noticed the most gains with 12-15 sets, medium-high intensity, giving each muscle group 7 days direct rest. So this product will allow me to do let's say 20-23 sets and recover in time still?

A lot of supplement companies would just tell you "yes". What I will tell you is that I think your proposal sounds quite reasonable with respect to how most people react to ETS. I would love for you to give the product a try and let everyone know what you think.

That said, even when one is on steroids it is possible to overtrain. ETS is a very powerful supplement but not something that makes overtraining impossible. The volume you are currently using is excessive in my opinion. Again, give it a go and lets see what you think.

Canadian Crippler
01-05-2005, 07:03 AM
Thanks you two.

Once I purchase the product I will definately play around with my workout volume and see how my body reacts.

I'm getting my hand injury diagnosed this Friday, so if everything goes well you can expect a purchase around that date!

chris mason
01-05-2005, 07:36 AM
Cool!