PDA

View Full Version : Little bar or big bar?

Ixi
01-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Hi im deciding to eat 5 small meals rather than 3 normal ones. Im at college and i eat on the go so i was wondering if for a meal replacement i should use an actual like 400 carb meal replacement bar, high in protein/carbs or somehtihng like a balance bar which is like the same but half the size also will taking diet pills and eating smaller healthy meals lose weight witout exercise

sorry liek 4 forums in one here

Ixi

Dirt
01-05-2005, 02:49 AM
Hi im deciding to eat 5 small meals rather than 3 normal ones. Im at college and i eat on the go so i was wondering if for a meal replacement i should use an actual like 400 carb meal replacement bar, high in protein/carbs or somehtihng like a balance bar which is like the same but half the size also will taking diet pills and eating smaller healthy meals lose weight witout exercise

sorry liek 4 forums in one here

Ixi

Weight loss is a function of caloric intake vs. caloric expenditure. If you take in fewer calories than you burn you will lose weight. Plan your meals accordingly. Weightloss as a result of eating more meals usually is a result of people eating less calories over 5 meals than they previously were eating with only 3 meals. Yes taking thermogenics and eating smaller healthy meals will help you lose weight as long as your caloric intake is lower than your caloric expenditure.