PDA

View Full Version : Propel fitness water

MikeGT
01-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Ok, heres the deal,

I have a hard time drinking water because its so "plain" tasting. So i tried propel and LOVE it.

Is it a good replacement for "real" water? will it give me the same or smilalier effects that water does?

Thanks in advance guys

donraja
01-06-2005, 05:39 PM
blah, waste of money
tuff it up and drink regular water

However, i suppose it is better than regular water as propel contains some vitamins such as Vitamin C, E, B12 and B6 as well as naicin and pantothenic acid. But if you're taking a daily multivitamin and eating a balanced diet (as you should be doing) then this shouldn't really matter.

JTyrell710
01-06-2005, 06:08 PM
water is plain tasting?? weird, i wonder if people taste things differently, water tastes delicious to me.
propel's very expensive if your going to be drinking lots of it.

Chrispy
01-06-2005, 06:59 PM
yeah i hated water. sometimes i gagged when i drank it. but i forced myself to start drinking it and now it doesn't taste so bad yes it is plain but it's not bad anymore.

propel is good. i wouldn't replace regular water with it because that would cost you like sooooooo much, and you dont' run out of regular water.

Optimum08
01-06-2005, 07:24 PM
ehhh i agree its expensive...and i also agree that u should suck it up and drink reg. water...actually no not drink but INHALE reg. water...but if ur gonna drink a lotta propel...get a membership to a costco/sams cuz they sell it in bulk there and its like half the price...plus they have many other bulk goodies for a lot cheaper than grocery stores...

MikeGT
01-06-2005, 07:27 PM
thanks guys :)

Ritzol
01-06-2005, 07:32 PM
I LOVE propel. I drink it all the time after a workout. It's only like .$50 more than regular water if you buy it.

waynis
01-06-2005, 09:09 PM
I used propel when I used to drink alcohol. That's about it. You can't replace real water. If your really dehydrated and want a faster fix then it's fine.

Shao-LiN
01-08-2005, 09:32 AM
blah, waste of money
tuff it up and drink regular water

However, i suppose it is better than regular water as propel contains some vitamins such as Vitamin C, E, B12 and B6 as well as naicin and pantothenic acid. But if you're taking a daily multivitamin and eating a balanced diet (as you should be doing) then this shouldn't really matter.

Don't need to toughen up to drink water...need to stop being a baby =P. In any event, that's such a weird reason to not drink water.