PDA

View Full Version : new pics please comment!

kha2000
01-07-2005, 03:52 PM
my turn has come again, please critique.

AdmiralDan
01-07-2005, 04:07 PM
what about your legs?

kha2000
01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
please comment ^ i dont work my legs just upper body.

AdmiralDan
01-07-2005, 04:15 PM
you have got a good base. your back looks pretty decent. what is your diet and routine like? why don't you do legs?

kha2000
01-07-2005, 04:23 PM
you have got a good base. your back looks pretty decent. what is your diet and routine like? why don't you do legs?

my diet is eat as much as i can, make sure i eat at least two jacket patatoes with salad and two slices of bread daily(twice a day), i drink why protien. my workout is just your basic dumbell exercises.
the thing about the leg is that i just dont have an urge to do them, bit strange i know.

AdmiralDan
01-07-2005, 06:35 PM
your diet sounds a little shady. i reccomend that you read the sticky in diet and nutrition on what a bocybuilder eats and try to eat those types of things. get at least 1 gm per body pound of protein. if you are trying to get as big as possible, eat A LOT. since you didn't say much about your routine and i don't know what you have access to, you may want to try a workout routine like wbb 1. it is a balanced routine and if you insist, you could take out the legs, but i disagree with that. if you never do legs, you will become very disproportionate

bill
01-07-2005, 11:04 PM
:bow:
your diet sounds a little shady. i reccomend that you read the sticky in diet and nutrition on what a bocybuilder eats and try to eat those types of things. get at least 1 gm per body pound of protein. if you are trying to get as big as possible, eat A LOT. since you didn't say much about your routine and i don't know what you have access to, you may want to try a workout routine like wbb 1. it is a balanced routine and if you insist, you could take out the legs, but i disagree with that. if you never do legs, you will become very disproportionate