PDA

View Full Version : Making tuna good?

CanadianLaxStar
01-07-2005, 06:39 PM
I was just wonder if anyone had any interseting ways to eat tuna, all i can think of sandwich but getting really sick of that, anyhting would help thanks

AdmiralDan
01-07-2005, 06:44 PM
if you search this forum, there is a huge list. well instead of being an ass, here it is.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=22862

next time try the search function

Lexxi
01-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, tuna on wholegrain bread is a great source of protein and complex carbs, perfect for a pre workout meal, but it gets bland. Try it with pasta(another good source of complex carbs)

FoxTrot
01-07-2005, 10:43 PM
I eat my tuna out of the can with relish or as a tuna sandwich with relish. One time I had a tuna sandwich with a piece of cheese and no relish and it wasnt bad.

Genacide
01-08-2005, 12:13 AM
With a small amount of Jim Beam HOT SAUCE on top, tastes great!!!

abwowang
01-08-2005, 11:08 AM
when i read this title.. i was like TUNA IS GOOD!
i love tuna.. u can put some relish in there.. that makes it tastier!

Cubby
01-08-2005, 11:25 AM
I put it on toast with some lemon juice, it's pretty good

EdgarMex
01-08-2005, 01:31 PM
I was just wonder if anyone had any interseting ways to eat tuna, all i can think of sandwich but getting really sick of that, anyhting would help thanks

1 can of tuna
1 small can of sliced mushrooms (you can use fresh mushrooms if you like)
2 whole wheat tortillas
Some shredded cheese

Put a little bit of olive oil on a pan and then throw the tuna in there, while it is heating I usually season it with black pepper and garlir salt. Add the mushrooms and mix them with the tuna. After a couple of minutes add the cheese, mix it with the tuna and mushrooms. Let it cook until the cheese is melted. Heat the tortillas and put half of the mix on each.

I don't know the calories or macro breakdown, but it sure tastes good :D