PDA

View Full Version : New Diet,Criticize

reso
11-16-2001, 07:09 PM
Okay i decided to bump up protein to atleast 300gram,200carbs..wondering with this diet can i still burn fat slowly ,loose the fat slowly over a period of time and gain some muslce...
i am like 160ish now
I hope i dont go back to a waist 34-35 again with this diet>, i am now 31-32ish and it feels good

Meal1 PREWORK
3whole wheat toast
2whoe eggs
1cup cottage cheese

Meal2 POSTWORKOUT
44gram Protein Shake
Gatorade drink

Meal3
2-3cut slices of grilled chicken breast
1scoop of Vegatable Rice(Its those big ass spoons they have at the hot bars to get the food and stuff)

Meal4
1cup oatmeal
5eggwhites
1cup cottage cheese

Meal5
2chicken breast
1/4cup brown rice(32gram carbs)

Meal6
5eggwhites
1/2cup cotage cheese

Wizard
11-17-2001, 12:54 AM
Yo dOOfy..
it looks better now.If you notice some fat gain,just cut back on some carb intake.If I were you,I'd drop the carbs (the bread) from the breakfast asap and maybe add some eggwhites instead of the cottage.

reso
11-17-2001, 08:27 AM
wizard when you said drop the whole wheat bread and cottage cheese from meal 1 what sould i replace carb souce with??
in the morning i am in a quick hurry to catch the train.. also did u mean cut the bread once i notice fat gain??

cottage cheese bad when bulking?

YatesNightBlade
11-17-2001, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by reso

Meal1 PREWORK
3whole wheat toast
2whoe eggs
1cup cottage cheese

*you might wanna add a glucose/dextrose drink here or some fruit at least as this is your only meal b4 a workout. If you do this ... have 5 egg whites instead of whole eggs

Meal2 POSTWORKOUT
44gram Protein Shake
Gatorade drink

* cool

Meal3
2-3cut slices of grilled chicken breast
1scoop of Vegatable Rice(Its those big ass spoons they have at the hot bars to get the food and stuff)

* cool

Meal4
1cup oatmeal
5eggwhites
1cup cottage cheese

* again, cool

Meal5
2chicken breast
1/4cup brown rice(32gram carbs)

* excellent

Meal6
5eggwhites
1/2cup cotage cheese

* diet looks very good. You might wanna add some fat. Buy some Flax seed oil and have some olive oil with some of your meals. You'll need to supplment with vits too as you not having enough veg and fruit.

Wizard
11-17-2001, 09:22 AM
wizard when you said drop the whole wheat bread and cottage cheese from meal 1 what sould i replace carb souce with??
in the morning i am in a quick hurry to catch the train.. also did u mean cut the bread once i notice fat gain??

cottage cheese bad when bulking?

Meals high in cabs in combination with meals high in fat can actually promote a synergistic insulin release when compared to the two alone.
Your first meal of the day contains up to 15 grams of fat.It's better to add another 15 grams from a tbsp of flaxseed oil and create a perfect protein+fat meal.
The purpose of protein+fat meal is to provide energy and amino acids without causing insulin spikes.You will burn more fat for energy.

Cottage cheese is ace but you can replace it with a slower absorbed protein source(like egg protein) and eat it later but not in your last meals of the day.It coulf fit ideally in the postworkout meal.(you didn't mention the postworkout protein source)

reso
11-17-2001, 09:23 AM
cool yates,how long should i follow a typical bulk diet like mine? and possible since that diet looks more high in protein can i still loose fat slowly and maintain my waist? also how do i go into it?
cause i was dieting to get some fat off? jump carbs to quick?

Wizard
11-17-2001, 09:28 AM
You can but very slowly through proper meals combinations.

Avoid eating fats+carbs @ the same time and meals with only carbs and focus on seperated meals containing:
1)protein+fats(fat burning meals) and
2)protein+carbs.(anabolic meals)

reso
11-17-2001, 11:23 AM
so wizard make like 3meals protein +carb meals and the other 3meals protein+fat meals?

wizard say i decide to do
6meals a day protein+carbs i dont care for if i gain some fat but will dieting to get lean have to be extreme? that i might have to do keto diet?
how long should bulking diets last for?
or

aslo if i do this diet

3meals P+C
3meals P+F

first 3meals have 50gram carbs in them
than last 3meals just protein and fat

Meal 1===1/3oatbrain +5egg whites, and some raisins is this better?? i think its about 1hr 30mins before i have SESSION at the GYM...........

also what supplements should i be taking?? creatine,glutamine???

Wizard
11-17-2001, 05:28 PM
wizard say i decide to do
6meals a day protein+carbs i dont care for if i gain some fat but will dieting to get lean have to be extreme?

The appropriate word you should use to characterize the difiiculty
of the cutting process is up to you and up to the goals you will set after finishing the bulking diet.If you gain a lot of fat while bulking then yes,it's gonna be difficult to get very lean.

that i might have to do keto diet?

Keto diet is not the ultimate diet that will make you lean without trying hard and it's not definitaly the only diet you can use to shed some bodyfat.You can use many diets which,if followed properly will help you achieve a desirable bedyfat level.
-----------------

Then,if you use this diet,you can use the first carb+protein meal as a preworkout meal,the scond one as a postworkout meal and the third one as any other meal of the day.
------------------

The best supps you can use,are: calcium+vitD,multivit,magnesium,creatine.

reso
11-17-2001, 06:03 PM
thx

YatesNightBlade
11-19-2001, 07:47 AM
cool yates,how long should i follow a typical bulk diet like mine?
* as long as you wanna bulk

and possible since that diet looks more high in protein can i still loose fat slowly and maintain my waist?
*sure, are you doing cardio too ?

also how do i go into it?
cause i was dieting to get some fat off? jump carbs to quick?
*wiz answered this.

reso
11-19-2001, 02:04 PM
maybe cardio 10mins after workout

YatesNightBlade
11-20-2001, 02:20 AM
No ..... do 30 mins on non training days. 2 - 3 times a week. Just enough to keep your metabolism running over.

Wizard
11-20-2001, 02:28 AM
Do high intensity cardio to keep the metabolism high.

There's a theory about cadio after training which says that it's very effective on fat burning because the blood sugar levels are at low levels.