PDA

View Full Version : AtLarge is going to be HUGE someday...

jAy_Dub
01-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Chris, Maki, and Daniel I just gotta say you guys are goona go far with AtLarge Nutrition once the name gets out more and you can get your products in stores, magazines, other internet sites, etc. Once more people find out that AtLarge products are the real deal (unlike half the supplement industry out there) then you'll have so much business you wont even know what to do with yourselves. I just had to say atlarge is the shiz. I just recently ordered some more nitrean for myself and for a couple of my friends. We all think its great stuff, especially the taste. I also decided to try out ETS. Ive only been taking it for a couple days but I'm already noticing its affects. Awesome.

I do have a question about ETS about it helping joint pain though. My dad has back problems (joint related) for a long time now, hes tried many many things but nothing has really helped. I told him about ets and he sounded really interested. I know its not for curing long term joint pains, as I saw on the site it says "temporary joint pain" but could this be beneficial to my dad?

Anyway, thought I'd get that out there.

Joe Black
01-10-2005, 05:54 AM
Jay Dub,

Thanks for the compliments, we really appreciate it. You are correct about us needing to work on getting the name out and getting others to hold our products. Both are areas in which we will be concentrating heavily on in 2005.

As for the benefits of ETS in regards to join pain, yes the main ingredient Microlactin is well known for this benefit. I have some studies on Microlactin compared to the use of Glucosamine which shows just how beneficial it can be for temporary joint pain.

Iíll send you some further information on it. Youíve reminded me I have a runners study for endurance benefits to also publish on ALN.com.

Thanks again for the order!

Daniel

chris mason
01-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Thank you very much sir!

As for your father, it may be of some assistance to him but the only way to know for sure is for him to try it. That is not some ploy to get you to buy, just the truth.

My guess is that it would be of some help.

kpd
01-10-2005, 10:15 AM
I agree with the original poster. You guys are going to go far with this. Even though I have just started using your products ( I get my ETS this thursday ), I will be buying more soon, and I am recommending you guys to everyone I talk to. With my first experience with ALN being prompt and personal service from Chris, fast response times to questions, and soon to come, a great product, I've found my supplier for basically everything I need. Thanks again, and I'll be spreading the word as much as possible. Also, do you guys have a t-shirt or something? That would also be a good way to get your name out. Good luck with everything you guys are doing and I look forward to talking/doing business with you guys for some time to come!

Joe Black
01-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Thanks, we truly appreciate your feedback and words to others. Its one way that will really help us grow.

T-shirts we did a couple of times and will do again at some point... :)

ryuage
01-10-2005, 10:39 AM
I wear my atlarge shirt to the gym :thumbup: when it is clean that is haha

kpd
01-10-2005, 11:25 AM
I wish I had one to wear to my gym. Its freakin crowded sometimes with all the us college kids there( UW gym ), so there'd be a lot of exposure.

Maki Riddington
01-10-2005, 12:24 PM
AtLarge is Chris and Daniel's business.:)

jAy_Dub
01-10-2005, 02:35 PM
AtLarge is Chris and Daniel's business.:)

Oh my bad, but thumbs up on all your good articles :thumbup:

Chris- i definately think i'll be ordering some more ETS soon, thanks for the input
Daniel- I'd really appreciate the information, my Dad used to take (still is?) Glucosamine, but it really didnt do much for him if I remember right.

Optimum08
01-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Jay-Dub is right about ALN going far once the name spreads etc...andy51 (another member of WBB) and I have gotten many of our teammates turned onto the ALN products because of their quality...and are still pushing the product...and we don't even get anything to push ALN products...we do it because they work...wow that sounded like an infomercial but its all true....

Joe Black
01-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Thanks guys.

Its really nice to hear your praise. Specifically because myself and Chris have tried to build At Large Nutrition on the basis of quality products and great service. Its nice to be recognised for it.

Chris does a great job in getting orders out the same day.

Thanks again!

abwowang
01-10-2005, 10:00 PM
i also agree on this..
atlarge nitrean is some good stuff

btw.. how do i write a testimonial for that?

Adam
01-10-2005, 10:10 PM
if you want just type it up and pm it to dan or chris.

TTT
01-11-2005, 01:17 AM
I'm going to have to grab some of this stuff when I get to Vancouver.

Joe Black
01-11-2005, 12:37 PM
abwowang, pm me a testimonial and we will get it up on the site. Same goes for others in the thread, we would appreciate the official testimonial to pubish! :)

andy51
01-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Jay-Dub is right about ALN going far once the name spreads etc...andy51 (another member of WBB) and I have gotten many of our teammates turned onto the ALN products because of their quality...and are still pushing the product...and we don't even get anything to push ALN products...we do it because they work...wow that sounded like an infomercial but its all true....

did sound like its an infomercial, but its true and hopefully ALN does spread

RBB
01-20-2005, 02:44 PM
T-shirts we did a couple of times and will do again at some point... :)

Just thought I'd let you know that the T-shirts you gave out a while back were a good idea. Each time I wear it to the gym I have people asking me about At Large, and I've had several tell me they'll give your products a try. Good way to get your name out there, you'll probably get some new customers out of it.

ryuage
01-20-2005, 06:04 PM
that was probably the point :p

AstronautJones
01-20-2005, 10:42 PM
I agree. The T-shirts are good. I wear mine to the gym ALL the time.

j03
02-02-2008, 08:15 AM
I agree. The T-shirts are good. I wear mine to the gym ALL the time.

I will eventually be getting one. I just bought some creatine 500, superb shipping I got it within a few days :) . I haven't tried the product itself yet, but will soon. Two thumbs up for shipping. I'll post reviews in a month or two on the creatine 500.

Thanks ALN

caseymajor
02-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I bet with all the great results with ALN products people are going to be buying the supps like crazy. I to wear my shirt and hat around the gym and people are asking about the products. I am a walking billboard because my gains are going through the roof right now. Hope this will help out guys...

When the "Result" kicks in, there will be no stopping me then:evillaugh:
ALN made me into a monster, you guys be carefull it don't happen to you, haha :)

Guido
02-11-2008, 02:23 PM
ALN made me into a monster, you guys be carefull it don't happen to you, haha :)Yeah, I'm hoping my "Results" will speak for themselves. ;)

getb1g
02-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Us original customers should definately recieve some benefits once ALN is as big as BSN or CellTech.:hello:

Invain
02-11-2008, 10:02 PM
I bet with all the great results with ALN products people are going to be buying the supps like crazy. I to wear my shirt and hat around the gym and people are asking about the products. I am a walking billboard because my gains are going through the roof right now. Hope this will help out guys...

ALN made me into a monster, you guys be carefull it don't happen to you, haha :)

How long have you been using At Large stuff, and what are you taking right now, if you don't mind me asking. I know you're new to the boards, but in your introduction thread you said Chris directed you to wbb.com. I'm just curious, since you've said a couple times you've been having amazing progress while taking At Large stuff, and you're obviously amazing looking already.

BFGUITAR
02-11-2008, 10:15 PM
My biggest concern is that AtLarge will jack up the prices once they become big! Quality is one thing, but quality for a good price is very rare!

Ill start stocking lol.

getb1g
02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
My biggest concern is that AtLarge will jack up the prices once they become big! Quality is one thing, but quality for a good price is very rare!

Ill start stocking lol.

If anything prices should go down since they're making massive sales.

jAy_Dub
02-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Damn, I forgot all about this thread.