PDA

View Full Version : good bulking meals for in the office?

blaindsmith
01-11-2005, 08:23 AM
what are some good during the day meals to eat while in the office from 8-5? i can prepare lunch at home before i come in because i have a full kitchen but at work i am limited to a microwave for preparing something.

heres the diet so far...

7:30am - at home
opticen shake with 16oz whole milk
oatmeal
banana

9:00am - at office
NEED SUGGESTION

11:00am - at office
NEED SUGGESTION

12:30pm - at office
chicken/turkey sandwich with 2 slices of cheese & lettuce on whole wheat

3:00pm - at office
NEED SUGGESTION

5:30pm - at home
whatever the mom makes

6:30 - workout
drinkin gatorade

8:00 - at home

10:30 - at home
3 scrambled egg with 2 slices of cheese

Adam
01-11-2005, 08:32 AM
Buy a portable kettle, then have oatmeal and a shake. Thats what i do.

geoffgarcia
01-11-2005, 08:49 AM
what are some good during the day meals to eat while in the office from 8-5 including lunch? i can prepare lunch at home before i come in so i have a full kitchen for that but at work i am limited to a microwave.your question kinda puzzles me cuz you make the distinction that its for an 8-5 office lunch, I dont see how that is different from a 5-10 dinner at home? or any meal anywhere else time/location...

that aside
eat whatever your hungry for
I like chicken

blaindsmith
01-11-2005, 09:15 AM
your question kinda puzzles me cuz you make the distinction that its for an 8-5 office lunch, I dont see how that is different from a 5-10 dinner at home? or any meal anywhere else time/location...

that aside
eat whatever your hungry for
I like chicken
i edited my question. i reread it and it was sorta confusing.

what i was getting at was that i dont just wanna eat anything. i wanted suggestions of healthy meals with my limited resources.

geoffgarcia
01-11-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm confused how your resources are limited?
you say you have a microwave and that you can cook your food at home...whats the limitation?

Bboy486
01-11-2005, 09:51 AM
do you have a fridge at work?
if so just get deli slices and put it in there.

do u have a coffee maker? if so boil some water and leave a thing of oatmeal in teh office.

Buy a big lunch and only eat half on ur lunch break and eat teh other between 12 and 4.

these are things I do.

I think your depending too much on ur shakes, and to be honest they are a good supplement but nothing beats real food

Adam
01-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Almost everyone over the age of 19 here has to bring there own meals to work. Its easy. Pick what you want to eat before you leave for work. Then eat it at work.